• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas boss fight...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wympyre

That was easily the best final boss I've ever fought.

Ansem in the first game was a *****, and a dissapointment, bet god, this game made me feel like I was in a freaking movie, great game.

The final part of the fight was amazing, all the cool reaction commands, and the part where Sora is chopping through thoses buildings like Cloud and Seph in Advent Children.

I may have peed. Just a little.

gannonreid

wympyre said:
and the part where Sora is chopping through thoses buildings like Cloud and Seph in Advent Children..

I was thinking that too!

I don't know if it was the best boss fight ever (IMO, Ganondorf/Ganon from LoZ:OOT was the best) but it was certainly one of the most cinematic, so brilliant to watch, lol, and the fighting was pretty cool too (I wasn't really a fan of the floating/gliding though, especially when I jumped, they were too high and uncontrollable)

riku157

I found xemnas really hard actually since i played the game on proud mode and i fought him at about level 50.

BULLETPROOF

i'm gonna play the game on proud mode to, but i'm worried about permanately getting stuck on xemnas, sniper guy or xaldin

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I thought it was the best ever sora smacked the hell out of him with his keyblade running up that building and the very last fight with him sora and riku them fighting in the air all dbz style it was perfect more than i expected

rikusdarkhalfs

riku157 said:
I found xemnas really hard actually since i played the game on proud mode and i fought him at about level 50.

o god same here that was crazy. the last part the first was easy I thought

Mickey Rocks

that boss battle rocked except the part where xemnas took hold of sora cuz i didnt know i was riku and died XD :(

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
I hated the Xemnas battle where you have to dodge all of those lazers. >.o

My thumb hurt like hell after I pressed 'x' three-thousand times. D: At first, I thought you were supposed to repeatedly press triangle, so that's why it hurt even worse. xD

The part when you turned into Riku annoyed me a bit, though. You couldn't jump as high, and Xemnas kept on using that damn shield thing-a-ma-gigger. >.<;;

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I thought it was the best and most epic boss fight in gaming history. It was so fast paced and exciting. Both Sora and Riku kicked a** in that fight.

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
mainstream_clone said:
I hated the Xemnas battle where you have to dodge all of those lazers. >.o

My thumb hurt like hell after I pressed 'x' three-thousand times. D: At first, I thought you were supposed to repeatedly press triangle, so that's why it hurt even worse. xD

The part when you turned into Riku annoyed me a bit, though. You couldn't jump as high, and Xemnas kept on using that damn shield thing-a-ma-gigger. >.<;;
hahahaha "triangle" was for riku and the "X" button was for sora i found that part awsome!!!! ahhhhhhhhh imma go play again lol :p

ultima238

xenmas had no chance against me it was hilarious and who reflected all those laser fires that was kind of hard but i got hit once

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
wympyre said:
That was easily the best final boss I've ever fought.

Ansem in the first game was a *****, and a dissapointment, bet god, this game made me feel like I was in a freaking movie, great game.

The final part of the fight was amazing, all the cool reaction commands, and the part where Sora is chopping through thoses buildings like Cloud and Seph in Advent Children.

I may have peed. Just a little.

I do admit the final battle was awesome but it was WAY too long! After I beat the dragon I thought it was finally over with and put down my controller to watch the ending, but instead I had to fight him again. I finally beat him after dieing a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back