• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas - First fight reaction command "Clash"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoz

I hit triangle, and I've fought the battle twice -- and I've used this reaction command at least three times in each battle, and it never worked. Xemnas just passes below Sora, and Sora falls down. Why won't they clash?

iholdthekeys

don't press the triangle button as soon as the reaction command becomes available, as xemnas and sora get closer and closer 2 more reaction commands appear, the first one is obviously clash, the next is breakthrough, and the last is finish......... so just wait until sora and xemnas are like right next 2 each other and your reaction command says finish, then press the triangle button for an awesome mini fight cutscene

iholdthekeys

no prob, just make sure u make a different save file for that battle if you want to go back anytime to do those reaction commands

jkoz

Alright, I did that, the 'breakthrough'... is there more to it? It seemed a bit short, and Sora and Xemnas both dropped from midair... it just seems that there should be a second part? Or am I just imagining that something should be there?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

jkoz said:
I hit triangle, and I've fought the battle twice -- and I've used this reaction command at least three times in each battle, and it never worked. Xemnas just passes below Sora, and Sora falls down. Why won't they clash?
Dont use "clash", wait just a little bit longer and use "break through". In fact, the truth about this reaction is that the closer you are to Xemnas when you activate it, the more powerful the reaction will be.

iholdthekeys

NO, DON'T USE BREAKTHROUGH!!!!! there is a better reaction command called "FINISH" use that......

clash- does nothing
breakthrough- sora kicks up speed across the wall and kicks xemnas 2 the ground with the keyblade
finish- sora and xemnas fight halfway down the building until sora throws him into the building, stunning him

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The very end, and a VERY short time. If you miss Finish, than you will see the cutscene anyway, only Reversed, with Xemnas kicking Sora's ass.

Kereton Arindale

Oh, cool. I was late on the first time hitting triangle (since I thought clash was the only reaction command at the time) because I was talking to somebody and I must have done "breakthrough" which looked pretty cool...the rest of the time I kept doing clash and nothing happened.

Must...do...Finish. It sounds so cool...even if Sora gets his butt handed to him if I miss hitting triangle.

Thanks guys/girls.

It's not hard to miss the last reaction command. If you don't expect it, well.. you'll see Sora's *** gettin' kicked on your plasma TV>.

iholdthekeys

if you have a hard time getting finish, look at your command menu, it's easier 2 see the reaction command there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back