• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas' "Old Friend" could be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

Org member XIV. I think something could've happened to her but the armor bit is a little off unless it is INDEED Aqua. Xemnas most likely might not have known Aqua probably due to him not being in BBS time (maybe). But member XIV could've been found out and not being in KH2 because of that. But I hope she's in KH3.

Thoughts?

Nabus

I'm still confused on how you guys got this info on this "14th member".

Theres a pic of a girl with a Org 13 hood on and it says 14 then some JNP symbols and well Noruma has mentioned a 14th member.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
"she" is probably of no plot signifigance, most likely a rival of roxas's when he was trying to get into the ORG. They probably fought it out, and roxas won...... or that's what i think.

D

Dark Bomber

I wonder why she disappered? There was never any mention of her ever in the games, so why was she just cast aside?

Sorikux

"she" is probably of no plot signifigance, most likely a rival of roxas's when he was trying to get into the ORG. They probably fought it out, and roxas won...... or that's what i think.

Says the Sony fanboy that wanta 358/2 Days to sound like a "lowlie."

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^i'm not getting into this console war stupid. I'm stating facts, whereas you are stating your own ignorance. hell everyone, even supereclipse, a self-proclaimed microsoft fanboy, said what your were saying was dumb and wrong. You really need to check yourself and your sources before saying stuff.

358/2 is a lowie, think about it, what signifigance does roxas's interaction with the org have? He was in it for what, 4 months? And during that time he was basically doing what sora did in the second, killing heartless to help complete kingdom hearts. What's the point of making a game for him? I get making a game for the knights and xehanort, as so little is known about them, or a org game, for the same reasons, but a roxas game? Hell we know more about roxas than riku, and riku has way more significance.

IN CONCLUSIONS:
Check your sources, and 358/2 is a lowie.

THB

It was never said how long Roxas was in the Organization. So don't jump to conclusions on info you aren't basing jack shit on. Fanboyism is 4 lamers.

khloser4life

It'd be funny if the 14th was just some chick that's killed off in like two minutes and has no real signifigance.

LMFAO. i would crack up. but i think she is important, but not to much. does that make sense?

gosox333

I agree with pwn3d. 358/2 days is filler story made to make sure DS owners dont feel left out. I do think that its a cool idea. But really, it probably wont be that important to the storyline.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It was never said how long Roxas was in the Organization. So don't jump to conclusions on info you aren't basing jack shit on. Fanboyism is 4 lamers.
I'm not. Bust out your calculator(on your computer you should have one) and put in 368/2. You get 184 days. Which is roughly 6 months. I'm giving two months for xenmas to find him, but hey i might be full of shiz. Whatever the case, he was only in there for 6 months. Or are you saying the name of the game is lying to us?

Cyypher100

Nomura himself said that Number 14 was a KEY character, obviously if she is a key character her plot arc cant be that damn small.

ordaXjn

wow, ive never seen two people duke it out over a game like this before...but yes roxas was only in the org for a short amount of time....im going to guess around half a year to maybe 4 months well because we have played out 7 days of roxas' life which is actually one year...or is supposed to be...im going to guess since roxas knew nothing about his life when he was born...like who he was or why he was created then he spent most of his time trying to figure this out...then xemans came around and said i can help you figure out who you are....after he still did not figure out his name after being with the org for so long(to kill heartless for Xemnas) he decided to leave....i have evidence for this too....in the scene where roxas is walking out on the org...axel says and i quote "Leaving so soon Roxas, why don't you stick around longer?"....that makes me think that roxas was not in the org for very long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back