• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas Talking to Roxas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
You guys all remember the scene at the beginning of KH2 right after the opening, right? It's when Xemnas is talking to Roxas on the beach in the World that Never Was. He's says: "I've been to see him... He looks a lot like you..." Have any of you considered that he possibly wasn't talking about Sora? What if during the time of Chain of Memories/ 358/2 Days he found the Room of Awakening? What if Ven was in there? If you think on it more, it makes more sense that he went to see Ven in the Room of Awakening than if he went to see Sora, because at the time, Sora was hidden in Twilight Town. If he did find it around the time I mentioned, where exactly was it, and will it be in 358/2 Days?? The more you consider it, the more interesting it gets...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, he's talking about Sora. this has been discussed 234 [literally] on this site alone [since I've been here] He went to see Sora. That was the battle in KH:FM, remember? This is an old topic that needs not be discussed anymore.

A

Anima Relic

No, he's talking about Sora. this has been discussed 234 [literally] on this site alone [since I've been here] He went to see Sora. That was the battle in KH:FM, remember? This is an old topic that needs not be discussed anymore.

If PMF had not explained that then I would have been in agreement with you Vanguard, but I'm not and I agree with PMF :lol: Also, I bet this thread will become pretty popular pretty soon seeing as many people will post about how to end this thread.

xickae

He is meaning Sora. If you play (or watch on youtube) KH FM, you will eventually, if you wanna, fight against Xemnas (I mean his fight is optional). That's why he was meaning Sora, and there is another reason: Xemnas says "he looks just like you" at the KH FM secret end Deep Dive, and by that time Ven was far to become even a project. So there is only one alternative left: Sora.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He is meaning Sora. If you play (or watch on youtube) KH FM, you will eventually, if you wanna, fight against Xemnas (I mean his fight is optional). That's why he was meaning Sora, and there is another reason: Xemnas says "he looks just like you" at the KH FM secret end Deep Dive, and by that time Ven was far to become even a project. So there is only one alternative left: Sora.

Actually, if we wanna put Deep Dive into this debate, it was Roxas who said "He looks just like you", not Xemnas.

I<3Roxas

I have always hated this topic cause I dont think Roxas and Sora look alike, besides their blue eyes and gravity defying hair styles lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have always hated this topic cause I dont think Roxas and Sora look alike, besides their blue eyes and gravity defying hair styles lol

He's always looked like Sora, but more recently, he's looking a lot like Kairi.

A

Anima Relic

He's always looked like Sora, but more recently, he's looking a lot like Kairi.
Thank you PMF, you just gave me an idea for another theory, it's not complete, but here it is, What if Ven was Kairi's older brother? I mean I know you guys hate the family crap, but listen, in KH1 Kairi's heart went inside of sora, why was that? they didn't say it was just closer to sora's body or anything, so why did it go to sora? As far as we know Riku and Kairi in KH1 got to the playground part of DI at the same time or at least one after the other. Kairi's heart could have went to Riku's body.So, maybe if Ven's heart went to Kairi's body. Ven was seen in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden which is Kairi's homeland. Even if Ven wasn't related to Kairi by blood, maybe his heart went into Kairi's body and in KH1 his heart was transferred to Sora's along with hers. In the secret reports or the game it was stated that Roxas and Namine were special nobody. Roxas was created from Kairi's heart, but Sora's body. So maybe in KH1 when Sora released Kairi's heart, Ven's heart was also released, but the nobody created became Roxas.So I believe, Ven's heart left and went back to KH, but Sora's and Kairi's hearts were able to stay. I mean Namine doesn't look like Kairi at all just like Roxas doesn't look like Sora, and if you ask me Ven kinda looks like Namine.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Wow, 234? I belive you. In fact, every very word in the first post seems familiar somehow, as if this was copied.....

When I saw the thread title on the main page, I'm thinking "OMG IZ VEN!!!11 he sed R0xas looked lik Ven!!!!!!".

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thank you PMF, you just gave me an idea for another theory, it's not complete, but here it is, What if Ven was Kairi's older brother? I mean I know you guys hate the family crap, but listen, in KH1 Kairi's heart went inside of sora, why was that? they didn't say it was just closer to sora's body or anything, so why did it go to sora? As far as we know Riku and Kairi in KH1 got to the playground part of DI at the same time or at least one after the other. Kairi's heart could have went to Riku's body.So, maybe if Ven's heart went to Kairi's body. Ven was seen in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden which is Kairi's homeland. Even if Ven wasn't related to Kairi by blood, maybe his heart went into Kairi's body and in KH1 his heart was transferred to Sora's along with hers. In the secret reports or the game it was stated that Roxas and Namine were special nobody. Roxas was created from Kairi's heart, but Sora's body. So maybe in KH1 when Sora released Kairi's heart, Ven's heart was also released, but the nobody created became Roxas.So I believe, Ven's heart left and went back to KH, but Sora's and Kairi's hearts were able to stay. I mean Namine doesn't look like Kairi at all just like Roxas doesn't look like Sora, and if you ask me Ven kinda looks like Namine.

There are two holes in your theory that shut it down completely:

1. Ven's heart wasn't in Sora.
2. Were Ven's heart within Sora, there would be 3 nobodies as opposed to 2.

Nice try though.

I<3Roxas

The reason her heart went to Sora was because Riku was gone at that point and its obvious that she likes sora. Also possible is that it felt attracted to Sora's strong heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No it wasn't it was Xemnas. They even put it into KH2.

No, they reversed the roles from Deep Dive. In DD, Roxas was sitting on the rock, and Xemnas was the GEU [Glowing Eye Unknown]. Nomura said that the unknown that came from the rock was the same one who challenged Sora in Hollow Bastion. And the the BHK [Blond Haired Kid/Roxas] was the same as the SU [Sitting Unknown]

Because it didn't make sense, they changed it to be Roxas walking over to Xemnas.

A

Anima Relic

Oh I see what you are talking about, I thought you meant like in general not the changes they made.

Sexy Angel
No, they reversed the roles from Deep Dive. In DD, Roxas was sitting on the rock, and Xemnas was the GEU [Glowing Eye Unknown]. Nomura said that the unknown that came from the rock was the same one who challenged Sora in Hollow Bastion. And the the BHK [Blond Haired Kid/Roxas] was the same as the SU [Sitting Unknown]

Wow, that was a looooong time ago...

Y

Yannis

You guys all remember the scene at the beginning of KH2 right after the opening, right? It's when Xemnas is talking to Roxas on the beach in the World that Never Was. He's says: "I've been to see him... He looks a lot like you..." Have any of you considered that he possibly wasn't talking about Sora? What if during the time of Chain of Memories/ 358/2 Days he found the Room of Awakening? What if Ven was in there? If you think on it more, it makes more sense that he went to see Ven in the Room of Awakening than if he went to see Sora, because at the time, Sora was hidden in Twilight Town. If he did find it around the time I mentioned, where exactly was it, and will it be in 358/2 Days?? The more you consider it, the more interesting it gets...
THIS THREAD FAILS~

Ven looking like Roxas wasn´t even invented in times of KH2.

Sexy Angel
Ven looking like Roxas wasn´t even invented in times of KH2.

ehm. We dont know excactly when Ven was existed... but we know that BBS was starting to be made before KH2FM+, so Ven looking like Roxas could have been 'invented'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back