• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas & Xehanort's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
how are they existing again? Sora killed both of them...

they never answered that either

MasterZeR0

Didn't YX say that he collected his various selves through time? Isn't that how they got here?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
From what I understand, they are past versions of Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless that Young Master Xehanort pulled from the past into the present.

Samhain

Bronze Member
that means...there are 2 Xemnas and XH

how the heck can he get both of them if they were out with their own plans and trying to defeat Sora

MasterZeR0

Time Travel is a tricky thing. That's all I know to say at the moment, lol.

chex

nomura really fucked this storyline with that timetravel shit. i feel like timetravel is always a last resort in any game. he couldnt think of anything else to follow the original story so he had to add time travel. sorry just had to rant

Samhain

Bronze Member
agreed ^
thats how i feel too. some kh tards on here though think you can never bad mouth their precious game even when we're fans too. we're just now bowing at everything nomura makes

MasterZeR0

nomura really fucked this storyline with that timetravel shit. i feel like timetravel is always a last resort in any game. he couldnt think of anything else to follow the original story so he had to add time travel. sorry just had to rant

I disagree. He had plenty of options on how to continue. He chose this. I have a feeling it'll play a role in the next titles. (the mystery game and kh3)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I guess ASoD grabbed every incarnation at the point of their defeat.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
And even if he killed both of them, once your heartless and nobody are defeated, they reform into the original being, or something close I guess. Which would explain the return of Lea and the others.

As for why the others are back, I don't know, but as others have said, I guess it was time travel.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Ad even if he killed both of them, once your heartless and nobody are defeated, they reform into the original being, or something close I guess. Which would explain the return of Lea and the others.

As for why the others are back, I don't know, but as others have said, I guess it was time travel.

If thats true where the hell is the scientist Xehanort?

MasterZeR0

The nobodies were in the RoS because they were killed, while their some bodies were returned to the RoL, because the heartless and nobodies were destroyed.

AX is probably one of the Xehanorganization.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
He might already be in the Org as a hooded figure. If not, then he either has yet to appear or something happened and that process was somehow prevented for Xehanorts plans.

flurryflames

The nobodies were in the RoS because they were killed, while their some bodies were returned to the RoL, because the heartless and nobodies were destroyed.

AX is probably one of the Xehanorganization.

So they still exist then and could come back somehow?

Mr. Walrus Man

Xemnas says its possible for a Nobody to create a Heartless and a Nobody (translation i saw on KH13 of Sora vs Xemnas), so maybe there really were two Xemnas'

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I disagree. He had plenty of options on how to continue. He chose this. I have a feeling it'll play a role in the next titles. (the mystery game and kh3)

True, one alternative option he could have chosen for the future of the series is that when the Organization members complete their Xehanortafication they taken on the appearance of one of Xehanort's forms and two Organization members just so happen to take on the form of XH and Xemnas, and someone just so happen to take on the form of YMX.

That would have been the simplist option but Nomura chose to go the time travel route so he must have something up his sleeves and he seems to know what he is doing so I say trust him with the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back