• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
you can't drive in the final fight against Xemnas...at least, i don't think so. but what i did limits like trinity and the one you do with riku...can't remember the name. when xemnas gets ahold of sora and you get control of riku, kill the clones he sends at you and run like crazy towards sora. when you get below sora, press triangle as it tells you and then sora is free. continue beating the living crap out of xemnas...eventually, he'll summon a whole bunch of those laser swords he has and they surround you completely...what you have to do is keep hitting triangle and 'x' repeatedly...if you do it right, no one will get hurt. then when thats done, finish Xemnas off.

TheKing'sGuard

After you witness the "fight you do not fight" with a member of the organization, when you select to drive, at a random time, you will transform into "final form." This may happen on your first time driving after this cut scene or the 200th (like me) When this occurs you will no longer transform into anti-sora!

Xemnas in black and white, keep locking and swinging the keyblade. Be cautious with magic and keep fighting. When Sora is captured, rush Riku to him and hit triangle to save Sora. The final portion of the battle is surviving the laser frenzy attack. Afterwards, do one more combo and Xemnas is dead.

DannyKilla

yeah i having problems with this too! i just cant beat him the last fight. whenever im riku i always die. Should i just use dark aura?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
yeah i having problems with this too! i just cant beat him the last fight. whenever im riku i always die. Should i just use dark aura?

Yeah, use Dark Arua when the clone gets close and just keep running to sora. I pretty much just ignored the Xemnas clone. It also helps if you keep jumping as riku to aviod some of the clones attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back