• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, the first and last battles with Xemnas were pretty good. The first one was pretty much the same as the one from KH:FM, except for the fact that it was super easy, and alot of his attacks were missing. The last battle was awesome.

No idea where he got the zebra duds, I guess it was to signify nothingness. Light and darkness together or something like that.

Also, that part where he shoots like 1000 lasers at you at the same time was pretty cool. I hope they make the final Xemnas fight in KH2:FM even faster. I love the speed.

However, all that dragon crap was really stupid and pointless. First of all, why would you go from using uber pwnsome lasers to using this little spear thing, and sitting on a throne, not able to move, flying on a huge dragon that bassically does nothing.

And did you realize that when you shot the dragon's wings off that it continued to fly?

Why the hell did it need wings for? It was so retarded.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think the scenes changed to make it cool. It's fun to fight in different places rather than in the same scene. It isnt really impossible to change scenes like that in a KH game, and S-E probably wanted to make The Final Boss Battle cool. I'd say, they did an excellent job, the best final boss I've ever faught.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
now that i think on it i think that really to avoid the redundancy of having to fight xemnasas armor thing twice we should have fought the dragon and xemnas at the exact same time.

not counting when he throws you off the platform and the dragon shoots missiles at you i mean like when your fighting the dragon on the.....hoverboards? is that what they were. anyway that could have been a epic clash. i mean i loved evry minute of the xemnas fights but i do have to admit the dragon fight for some reason actually lowered the intensity. which is kinda strange you would think that a dragon would seriously amp things up a bit. i mean the malificent dragon had me on the edge of my seat.

but that's just me. the xemnas dragon did look cool. just that something felt kinda missing. maybe they shouve added a reaction command for it. because the dragon fight feels like a minigame rather then a real fight. except that you can actually die.

ok now im just rambling

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^I think the dragon fight was to warm us up for the real battle. Then the fight when you fly around gets us in the reaction feeling, then the big battle where we have to be fast and alert, then raises the speed a little more with the laser attack. I cant help but love that boss battle, and it fits perfectly with the music and dialogue creates mood. Totally Awesome!!!!!!!

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
GS, it had wings for more speed. There are many creatures in KH that fly without wings =\ e.g Knowledge Master [i think it's called that], Nobodies like Dusk and Gambler, and even Sora [he never touches the ground if you keep your finger on square whilst gliding]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back