• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's Last Words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

When you finally defeat Xemnas in the fourth battle, you finish him off. After that he says the word keyblade as it goes in slow motion. It doesn't say it as words at that bottom of the screen though. What's up with that?

And when Riku and Sora were on the beach, who opened the door to the light?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Sora's heart did, and the fact that this game did not end with "You are the one who will open the door to the light" makes me think that that was the door to the light.

Also, none of the bosses words appear at the bottom when they lose.

Kilika

i still don't think that they opened the door to the light. i don't have any proof but wouldn't there be more to it if it was a big focus in the first game.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
You would think so, but at the same point

We'll Go Together was the HUGE part of Another Side Another Story AND Deep Dive (Both of them being at the very end, being all there was, and having nothing else on the screen to distract anyone. HOWEVER We'll Go Together was reduced to...

Xemnas "You Shall Go Together" (as he throws Sora and Riku in the air to start final battle. and\
Sora "We'll Go Together" (To Riku as they go through THAT door)

Kilika

maybe well go together was refering to sora and riku going back to the island together.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know what it was referring to, it is just that it had no significance when it looked like for 3 years it would have HUGE significance. I find the words of the door to light not being repeated to mean that that was indeed the time he opened the door to the light.

ordaXjn

also...when you defeat Xemnas...listen a little closer....he says "Cursed Keyblade"....then dissapates(the reason i said dissapate is because i dont think Xehanort is gone just yet)

Ice-golem

At the end of KH2, Sora turned to Riku right before going through the door and said "we'll go together"

Isn't that the whole we'll go together thing?

One-Winged-Angel

But if it was in fact "the door to the light" the while ploy was suggesting, then why would it lead to destiny islands? they first time it was heard, he was still in the destiny islands.......that just doesn't make sense to me.

BladerUnknown

I don't think that was true door to the light, I think it was more of a...pathway. I mean, what a boring way to open up the Door to Light.

Ice-golem

In the game wasn't it mentioned that when the door to light was opened that it would get rid of the darkness in everyone's hearts thus getting rid of the heartless?

If that was the door to light something should happened where it gets rid of the heartless or something not just getting them to destiny islands

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
the scene after the credits where they get the letter, sora asks riku what the door to light was and riku points to Sora's heart. (either Sora's heart or his neckace but my money is on his heart :D ) so I'm gussing that either Sora's heart was the door to light (and the real of light is where everyone lives) or his heart just opened the door to light. Something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back