• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenosaga:Vnus Huf Demm dra Aht uv Desa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

xenosign2.jpg

24 years has passed since the events of Xenosaga episode III.A new enemy has arrived,along with the Draycos Army and his followers,the Qahu Force.This new enemy threats the universe with an unspeakable deadly plan.only those who have been chosen and accepted their destiny can stop this new enemy, the Draycos army,and the Qahu Force....they are knows as the Saviors of the Universe.Will you become a Saviors of the Universe,or apart of the Qahu Force,or even apart of the Draycos Army?

The Draycos Army is made up of vary talented warriors,they have beaten other forces across the universe.they take orders only from their leader,the new enemy.

the Qahu Force cosists of realians,known as the Quallian 500 series.they have the abilites to kill their foes at the wave of their hand,depending on the ememy of course.they can travel in a hyporesonance across star systems,and with they're detual abilities they can summon countless controlable gnosis.

Saviors of the Universe seem like everyday people but out of recognition they will have a choice to become a Saviors of the Universe or not.there are few Saviors of the Universe at the current time,but with some time given there shall be more.Saviors of the Universe powers aren't as limited as the members of the Qahu Force or the Draycos Army,for they have the ability to make unbelievable things haapen.

if you want to join,here is the form you'll need to fill out.

Name(First and last.middle name is optional):
Weapon/power:
Your past:
looks:
Family(optional):
Alliance:undecided

I hope people will join!

i'll also need someone be the new ememy,and also you can be people from the xenosaga game as well,just ask me for the part.

here is my character

Name:Saffire Solidor
Weapon/power:seals,beams,uses a plazma gun
Your past:
her brother died when she was 8 because he was trying to protect her from gnosis.since then she wants to find a way to stop all of the gnosis.she began to work at Vector when she was 14.
looks:
blackwhite2.jpg

Occupation:works for vector fist R&D devision as chief engineer
Alliance:undecided

~people in so far(besides me)~
KurtZisa
sephiroth2

Last edited:

Saffire

sure!since your going to be the new enemy we need to know alittle about your character,just fill this out.since your character is alittle different than others,this form is alittle different.

Name:
Weapon/Powers:
Looks:
Personality:
control(over the Draycos Army or the Qahu Force,or even both,your choice):
family(optional)

if you want to add anything elce go ahead.if you have any questions just ask.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Ok then, I will! I'll make my character control both if it's okay with you!

---------------------------------

Name: Sleif Destati

Weapon/power: Extremely large black bladed masamune sword, and all the powers of the Qahu Force Realians

looks:Tall 6'7, with shoulder length pure silver hair and red piercing eyes. Wears a full body length black trench coat and a black spiked glove on his right hand.

Personality: Sleif doesn't talk or communicate unless deemed absolutely necessary. Whenever he does communicate he sometimes speaks in a calm and collective voice, but when in battle or provoked he instantly changes to a more insane and unpredictable person.

Control: Draycos Army and the Qahu Force

Family: Not much is known about his past family. Some theorize that he was once married and that one day, something happened with changed his world forever. But none know the true reason.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
ooc: mind if I tag along?

Name: MAGHNUM (Magnanimous Aggregate Hyper Geostatical Nano Utilizing Mechanoid)

Weapon/power: Plasma-fusion powered ganutlets, and 2 high-powered Gatling guns

Your past: A military-based realian or cyborg designed for combat purposes using KOS-MOS' blueprints and schematics; making him a destructive force to be reckoned with.

Also, like KOS-MOS, during his prototype testing stages, he went on a rampage because he was comsumed by a deadly computer virus which sent him on a killing spree on the facility located in Africa, leaving a trail of carnage in his way. Judging by his superior attributes, he was almost unstoppable, but because he was still in his prototype stages, he eventually worned down and was sent into immediate disposal but was saved due to some political reasons.

And so he was then subjected to immediate improvising instead. He was now equipped with an advance artificial intelligence to give him at least some logical reasoning capabilities. Though he was based on KOS-MOS, he's modifications and attributes are far more superior than the original. He can run in supersonic speeds, possesses super human strength, and a high-level of intellect. MAGHNUM is also equipped with nano-machines for healing and troubleshooting purposes and as of today, he still not fully functional in the real world because of the fear that the tragedy in the African facility might repeat itself again and his physical state in still under suspended animation inside a cryotube. But he is fully operational on the virtual world as an anti-virus program.

looks: He has a short aqua-blue locks with red glaring and expressionless eyes. He has a bulky chest armor, gauntlets and boots and is equipped with a full-face visor like KOS-MOS. Judging by his appearance, he looks like a 20 year old man.

Saffire

well,i guess after you post your temp,we can start the rp,once i figure out how we're going to start,that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back