• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar/Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
o and how would xigabar remember it? he lost all his memories when he became a nobody. but it could be a loop hole. its happened before

Xigbar didn't lose his memories. He and all the other Nobodies still had their memories, save for Roxas due to Sora's short time as a Heartless.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Namine forgot as well, if I remember correctly.

Muse

you look atrocious
^I don't really know if Namine had memories of Kairi or not. They don't really mention it, do they? The very least I know is that Namine knew of Kairi, knew Kairi was her other, and knew that she was most precious to Sora. Which is why Namine was forced to rewrite herself in Kairi's position so that Sora would fight the bad guys and just be a pawn for Marluxia.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
If namine had forgotten...then how did she draw all those dozens of pictures of Sora's past? She got them all decked on on her walls in her not so cozy little room of hers in Diz's mansion...

Either that, or she just remembers via instinct...

Muse

you look atrocious
True. Also, unlike Roxas, she knew who her Somebody was, so I think it's unlikely that Namine forgot.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
True. Also, unlike Roxas, she knew who her Somebody was, so I think it's unlikely that Namine forgot.

Well, it's either that, or that she was toying with Sora's memory's anyway, and most of what she drew were from Sora's perspective, so she might have just been drawing what she saw in Sora's heart.

STILL, though.
I think Namine hadn't forgotten; and she certainly didn't by the time she met Roxas.

Swxpert

Well, it's either that, or that she was toying with Sora's memory's anyway, and most of what she drew were from Sora's perspective, so she might have just been drawing what she saw in Sora's heart.

STILL, though.
I think Namine hadn't forgotten; and she certainly didn't by the time she met Roxas.

unless namine started drawing pictures of herself

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, they do. That's their thing. To mix up their other's name and insert an X into it.

And it's been confirmed:
Xemnas - Ansem
Xigbar - Braig
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Lexeaus - Aeleus
Zexion - Ienzo.
Roxas - Sora

As for the rest, we don't have an official confirmation on what their real name is.

It doesn't matter if it's unrealistic; it's a video game. Ansem's not realistic, Aeleus isn't realistic, Ienzo's not realistic. But it's just a game, so whether the names are realistic or not doesn't matter.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Actually, they do. That's their thing. To mix up their other's name and insert an X into it.

And it's been confirmed:
Xemnas - Ansem
Xigbar - Braig
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Lexeaus - Aeleus
Zexion - Ienzo.
Roxas - Sora

As for the rest, we don't have an official confirmation on what their real name is.

It doesn't matter if it's unrealistic; it's a video game. Ansem's not realistic, Aeleus isn't realistic, Ienzo's not realistic. But it's just a game, so whether the names are realistic or not doesn't matter.
Sort of off topic, but I REALLY like the name Ienzo...lol.

I think the weirdest one, though, is that Axal is either Ale or Lea. But I guess "Lea" is pronounced "Lee".

Swxpert, I don't understand, all she needs is a mirror to know how to draw a picture of herself =P

What's weird about Nobodies and memories is that Nobodies have no hearts...and I think they established in COM that memories are chained together in a person's heart...so if they have no heart, how do they remember?
I guess it's because they're "Special Nobodies" haha. cough.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When they can't find or can't be bothered finding an answer, I guess they can just lean on that as the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back