• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xigbar..... knows something that could relate to KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i know that this has been posted before, but (some of know already) that ive been playing the game on proud mode and know im right past xigbar(and hes annoying on proud) but who do you think he was refering to as the "others"? would this mean he knew more than one? cause i specificly heard for the third time(ive played and beat the game already on easy and normal) hear him say:

"you've put the org. in a bit of a pickle. i guess thats why the keyblade chose you. and boy did it pick a dud! youre not evan half of the other keybearers."

so, what do you think? (please dont get mad if you dont agree with what i said.)

Galoop

i think u know there real names lyk Braig Dillan Even Ienzo could summon the keyblades some how?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hey I'm just putting this out there but maybe the 13 members were once Keyblade bearers themselves as a whole and all of them wen through the same thing Sora went through as in the split with Roxas well I'm just putting that out there not expecting it to be true or anything just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back