• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightking

Before the boss fight with xigbar he is talking about others anyone know what he is talking about

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
he is talking about how Sora looks weaker ( or something like that) than the other keyblade weilders he has seen. That is probably just a little quote to leave us with questions for KH3 or w/e come next!

twilightking

then that makes me think that he is part of the keyblade wars as in part 3 is a prequal of 1 and 2 will be about when the worlds where seperate and all that.

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
Nomura didn't say that KH3 was a prequel, he said that KH3 would be in another time, so it could also be in the future, where a lot of people have grown stronger of heart and therefore have keyblades. BUT Nomura also said that these are just thoughts, and could never happen, just like KH3 is still not confirmed and is a thought. but if the possible KH3 is out, and it is in another time, that means they would have to make an secret ending or make an KH4, to tell us what is in the letter Sora received

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I thought of this last night during that long scene, and I think it is talking about Riku (maybe Roxas too) and Mickey He has seen them after all, and Roxas does look stronger than Sora, and Mickey is just the man, so it could be them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back