• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Well i need some help. Not that im having LOTS of trouble or anything its just that when i get him down to his last two bars , he takes you to that little square room and he shoots lasers you CANT avoid. Thats whats killing me. And he gets IMPOSSIBLE to attack when you get to the starting off setting after he teleports back to back. Does Glide help? And where and when can i get it . Thx!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
alright right before he shoots those beams at you, run around the place in circles, and you'll avoid it all i made that mistake the first time not to do that.

or you could do this, when he starts using the bigger beam things, right before it hits you turn into a drive form, and you'll barely get hit. maybe a couple of times. i did this and it helped but not as good as the other thing i said.

KHrulz21

Well ok. He doesnt seem as hard as Xaldin though.. thank god!!!! Im on level 47, i think im going to try to level up to 50 , does anyone know any good places to do that at?

Kairi-is-Naminé

when he takes u to the little square thing b shure to heal ur self right before he does it so it wont kill you, and it is possible to avoid, just run around the square around the edge, trying not to run into it, i have successfully done it without being hit at all. glide wont help u much so i dont suggest trying to get it just to beat xigbar, to get glide u have to have Final Form and level it up until normal Sora gets Glide. Also when he is doing that thing where he teleports over and over and it seems like u cant hit him, try using guard to hit the bullet thingys he is shooting at u back at him, so it stuns him just long enough for u to get a couple hits on him, also if u dont have Final yet try going into Master at the beginning of the battle, the chances of u turning into Anti are high, and if u do dont worry, get ur Form Guage back up and try again, and u will probablly turn into Final!!! if u can stay alive and beat him, then u will permenantly have Final. a good place for u to go level up to 50 is the top of pride rock, in Pride Lands, go THROUGH the kings den and up to the top where u fought scar (heartless) and there will b a bunch of guys, kill all of them, (it takes awhile) but u get lots of exp. then just go back into the kings den, then back up(u dont even have to leave the world) and all the guys will b back again, seen as how ur level 47 it should only take u about 3 or 4 times of doing this for u to get to level 50. k so good luck beating him go kick ass!!!

member #8 Axel

KHrulz21 said:
Well ok. He doesnt seem as hard as Xaldin though.. thank god!!!! Im on level 47, i think im going to try to level up to 50 , does anyone know any good places to do that at?

If you mean Leveling up you can go to the pride lands and go to the top of the mountain theres lots of those flying heatless things.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
member #8 Axel said:
If you mean Leveling up you can go to the pride lands and go to the top of the mountain theres lots of those flying heatless things.

Theres also a thread called how to level up strategys

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=45764
dude thats for rpg not kingdom hearts idiot and xigbar was one of the easyiest member to me

KHrulz21

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I beat Xigbar and then Luxord , o yea then i beat Sa'i'x and well i kinda be the HELL out of Xemnas! YES. The ending was AMAZING. Im so glad Kairi, Sora, and Riku are all back and safe! this game gets a 9.5/10!

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
dude that ending sucked to i only do it now for the secert ending but dont get me wrong i like kicking xemnas's @ss but the ending sucked

KHrulz21

I aint going to start crap here but more than most of the people LOVED the ending . The story was way better.(opinion here lol) But yea, i enjoyed kicking the CRAP out of Xemnas!

Little_Red

betch.
Try attacking him when he says reload. And use your limits, a lot. Just avoid using Donalds those didn't help much in my opinion. And use Reflega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back