• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion/Aqua Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
[quote: Xaldin (kh-vids.net)]
When Nomura was asked if Aqua is at all related to Xion. Nomura's response was that there is an important scene in the trailer that could answer that. However he's positive it was completly overlooked due to the fact Aqua was shown playable for the very first time.
[/quote]

Not sure which trailer, but in BbS's there's a moment right after the Cinderella scene where Aqua is approaching something in the foreground that looks a LOT like Riku's hair. That dissolves into the Mirror, though, so maybe that's more metaphorical than anything else; but we already know Xion's connected to Riku, so if he's also got a connection with Aqua, that solidifies the idea of Xion originating from Aqua somehow (since he would recognize something in her).

Roxas is Ven's doppleganger, so maybe Xion is close to Aqua? If that's the case, Sora and Kairi connect to Aqua and Ven only through their Nobodies. Where do the Riku figures fit in in all this? Riku, Terra, and Axel all fit the same niche, but they're dramatically different where Kairi, Xion, (Namine), and Aqua and Sora, Roxas, and Ven are dramatically similar.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Don't. Trust. KH-Vids. Ever.

Honestly, they blow at translating. This is what Nomura really said in relation to that question:
──If 358/2 Days was emphasizing Xion, then was Birth by Sleep emphasizing Aqua?
Nomura: Aqua's battle scenes were exhibited for the first time to the public, her movement is fast and easy to overlook. So that you don't lose sight of her, concentrate and try to keep your eyes on her. Frankly speaking, since its hard to see clearly, she is teleporting in the battle scenes. Because the teleportation occurs instantaneously, it's hard to catch sight of. (Laughs)

A

Audo

:p
But i know what you're talking about. I remember seeing that and thinking it was pretty odd too. Though, i'm not sure what it's supposed to be exactly.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It looks like Aqua starts to approach Riku, but then lightning strikes and fire bursts up between them. Symbols? Fire cutting off water from earth? Axel getting involved? Grah. This is just going to have to torture me until the games come out.

No. That is Aqua approaching the Mirror in Snow Whites land then the fire erupts and the face of the witch from that world is show and aqua jumps back in surprise.

A

Audo

that isn't the witch of the world in the mirror. That's just the mirror's face.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats the movie with the mirror face!? Oh yeah, it came back to me. But I thought a blogger said it was the witch so I took it as her

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Thats the movie with the mirror face!? Oh yeah, it came back to me. But I thought a blogger said it was the witch so I took it as her

The blogger was speculating it was the Queen's face, but that obviously wasn't that case. Unfortunately, even bloggers aren't 100% spot on.

Lefolane

That's what I thought. But I'm definitely seeing something that looks like Riku's head at the bottom of the screen, turned sideways at first, so I don't think it's Aqua's.

It could not be Riku. The head at the bottom screen is Aqua's head; she's getting near the mirror. The room where the magic mirror insider was very dark so it made her hair colour seem different

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im thinking that that was just her reflection in teh mirror.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
[quote: Xaldin (kh-vids.net)]
When Nomura was asked if Aqua is at all related to Xion. Nomura's response was that there is an important scene in the trailer that could answer that. However he's positive it was completly overlooked due to the fact Aqua was shown playable for the very first time.

Not sure which trailer, but in BbS's there's a moment right after the Cinderella scene where Aqua is approaching something in the foreground that looks a LOT like Riku's hair. That dissolves into the Mirror, though, so maybe that's more metaphorical than anything else; but we already know Xion's connected to Riku, so if he's also got a connection with Aqua, that solidifies the idea of Xion originating from Aqua somehow (since he would recognize something in her).
[/QUOTE]

How do we know Xion's connected to Riku?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know this is random but im new and can someone tell me how to make my own post please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back