• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion or shion!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
this was bugging me, which is it, xion or shion? was her name mispelled into xion and we just found its actually shion? or newbies just making a trend in the forums. can someone tell me where the info is about pronouncing xion's name???

Last edited:
Awards
Her name is pronounced "She-on" or something.
Therefore, we spell it like that now.

Bittermeat can't translate it into English yet, I don't think.

LiD

i think ppl are starting to go with shion..but i think xion..is pronounced shion...im a bit confused to

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

thats lame, its like making xemnas into zemnas. and xigbar into zigbar. no matter what, english will leave the lettering correct, regardless of the pronounciation.

Awards
thats lame, its like making xemnas into zemnas. and xigbar into zigbar. no matter what, english will leave the lettering correct, regardless of the pronounciation.

It's not lame, you're lame.
So get over it.

Besides, it was never confirmed to be Xion anyway.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

It's not lame, you're lame.
So get over it.

Besides, it was never confirmed to be Xion anyway.

whats with the insults? anyways, the name has been confirmed. when you see a cutscene they show subs on the bottom. try not tomake yourself look like a jerk.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I'm getting tired of explaining this. But here's what I posted in another thread, if you have some questions, go ahead and ask.

To build more on this since people don't seem to understand why I'm calling her Shion, a mini Japanese lesson for all of you. Do you see the in this scan where it says "with ????"? And how right next to it their is some Japanese writing in red?

shion.jpg

That's where it says Shi-o-n. Pronounce shee-ahn. Notice how the magazine refrains from spelling her name in English letters like they did Axel and Xaldin. It's because the official way of spelling her name hasn't been revealed. It could be Xion. Or Xian, Xeon, or just plain Shion. All the Japanese writing tells is how to pronounce it, but since it's a name and not a Japanese word, we can't be sure how to spell it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I'm getting tired of explaining this. But here's what I posted in another thread, if you have some questions, go ahead and ask.

yea but her name has the same character as the rest of org. 13. also the names of kh characters arent that weird english, like xigbar, name is different in japanese. also its more common sense. thdy didnt make the exception for xemnas, xigbar, and xaldin, so why xion?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
yea but her name has the same character as the rest of org. 13. also the names of kh characters arent that weird english, like xigbar, name is different in japanese. also its more common sense. thdy didnt make the exception for xemnas, xigbar, and xaldin, so why xion?

Did you read my post? The name could be spelled Xiaoeun, but be pronounced she-ahn. Also, her name doesn't have the same characters as the guys you listed. For instance:

ゼムナス = Zemunasu = Xemnas
ザルディン = Zarudin = Xaldin
シグバール = Shigubaaru = Xigbar

By the time their name is written in English, it barely resembles how it is written in Japanese. The closest evidence to back up the name Xion is in Zexion's name.

ゼクシオン = Zekushion = Zexion
シオン = Shion = Xion?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
It can still have an 'x' and not be Xion. Or she could be the mold breaker and not have an 'x', they didn't change from Organization XIII to Organization XIV when she joined after all.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
It can still have an 'x' and not be Xion. Or she could be the mold breaker and not have an 'x', they didn't change from Organization XIII to Organization XIV when she joined after all.

true, but the zexion to xion proved it the most. and remember what riku said? that she was a fake. we dont know if he was reffering to the keyblade only. so that could bring out more details.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
i think her original form name is shion and her nobody name is xion thats what people have been saying all this time but they could be wrong becouse it is prounounced she-on well personally i think there all wrong.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i think her original form name is shion and her nobody name is xion thats what people have been saying all this time but they could be wrong becouse it is prounounced she-on well personally i think there all wrong.:thumbup::thumbsup:

ppl still suspect aqua is xion. makes more sense. shion removing the sh makes no sense.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
true, but the zexion to xion proved it the most. and remember what riku said? that she was a fake. we dont know if he was reffering to the keyblade only. so that could bring out more details.

Actually he was talking more about himself when talking about fakes and 'shouldn't exist's and such...

ppl still suspect aqua is xion. makes more sense. shion removing the sh makes no sense.

Because calling her Xaqua would be too much of a give away, don't you think? People should stop going by that. Xemnas himself is the best proof ever a Nobody's name doesn't mean squat about his Somebody's true name. And then there's always the option she isn't really a Nobody (be it Aqua for real or made up of Memories or something) so what's the point in altering her name on the 'new you' prinipal as presented by Xemnas when he named Roxas?
Actually, I take it back. If this really is Xemnas and Xion being Terra and Aqua, the 'new you' receives a whole new meaning and is taken to the extreme since the both of them abandoned any relation to their past names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back