• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion = Sora's 'true' memories of Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
so try this, then
what you have told me, your words were that
1)Xion was created in the storm on Destiny Island. I dont even think this happened. what did happen was Kairi's heart went into Sora, leaving Kairi empty and Sora with 2 hearts; there werent nobodies
2) the organization was full when she joined. this means Roxas was already there. the thing is, we also know
3)ROXAS WAS 'BORN' DURING THE HOLLOW BASTION INCIDENT AT THE SAME TIME AS NAMINE!!!

1)You're a moron.
2)You're even more of a moron.
3)You're a complete moron (eveyone knows that one).

you haven't actually disproved anything i stated except by theories you made that don't fit into the game. therefore, if my theory fits with the game and yours doesn't, of course your theory won't match up with mine. a=b and b=/=c, so a=/=c

Whatever you're saying, it's wrong.

Roxas and Namine were created, roxas joined the organization, Sora went through Castle Oblivion and lost his memories of Kairi, Xion was born and joined the Organization, fought Riku, and he is now persuading her to become a memory again to awaken Sora, but she is already friends with Roxas and Axel. she is later killed, Roxas wonders about the keyblade choosing him, we watch DD-asas, and KH2 rolls. there is the story from KH1, through CoM, and into KH2. it. fits.

So basically nobodies can pop out of nowhere for no reason, in which case it is even less likely for Sora here.

>.> ugh, this is why i'm so reluctant to log in anymore. you guys dont think of theories based off of game content, you make up fanfics and post them as legitimate game storyline. yes, this is why i don't care to talk to people about things that dont matter like games; they just think as long as it doesnt matter, ftw and have fun with fanfics. so ok, you go head and have fun with that. you can go head and have fun thinking to yourself that SE is going to publish your fnafics in their naxt games. i just try to figure out the next logical steps in a well constructed storyline without slaughtering the characters.
ftw

Oh, for the love of God.....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1)You're a moron.
2)You're even more of a moron.
3)You're a complete moron (eveyone knows that one).

Whatever you're saying, it's wrong.

So basically nobodies can pop out of nowhere for no reason, in which case it is even less likely for Sora here.

Oh, for the love of God.....

stop.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another way to debunk Spazzboy911's theory is the FACT that memories don't leave the heart- Namine' just reconected and broke the chains of them.

Actually, Sora's situation is more complicated than that. Part of why it took Namine so long to put his Memories back together was because the Memories leaked out. We know they moved to Roxas, where they belonged originally post Heartless-Nobody split. Had they been in Sora's Heart, the piecing together should've moved along more easily.
To top it all, the recent trailer, imo, all but states the Memories moved on further and didn't stop with Roxas - they moved along to Xion, which is a part of the possible explanation to her disappearance in time for KH2 - the Memories she had that belonged to Sora and Roxas that made her what we saw her as were had to be put back in their rightful place.
Not saying she was made of them, but I do believe she was influenced by them.
So, sadly, when discussing Xion and thus - Sora and Roxas's Memories - the claim that the Memories never leave the Heart doesn't really hold.

A

Audo

I actually disagree with that notion since under certain circumstances they apparently can (CO). Also, seeing how I believe Xion is affected by Memories, I can't just shrug Memories off as such a powerless thing.
You're working too hard though.
Xion was born prior to CoM. That's all you need to debunk this.
Well, we can't really say for sure if even the memories used in CO created actual living beings.

I do agree with memories being powerful though. It's been shown as such many times throughout the series. I still don't believe memories alone could ever create a fully functional person that can travel beyond just CO (but again, even then it is debatable whether or not those can be deemed "living beings")

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
so try this, then
what you have told me, your words were that
1)Xion was created in the storm on Destiny Island. I dont even think this happened. what did happen was Kairi's heart went into Sora, leaving Kairi empty and Sora with 2 hearts; there werent nobodies
2) the organization was full when she joined. this means Roxas was already there. the thing is, we also know
3)ROXAS WAS 'BORN' DURING THE HOLLOW BASTION INCIDENT AT THE SAME TIME AS NAMINE!!!

which would mean Xion was 'born, she joined as the last member, and then Roxas was 'born? get it straight. THERE IS NO PROOF NOR EVIDENCE, OR ANY REASON TO BELIEVE XION WAS BORN DURING THE TRANSFER BETWEEN KAIRI AND SORA DURING THE STORM! who even started that idea?

I'm pretty sure it was more like this
-Riku sees person with keyblade,
-defeats them
-sees Xion looks like Kairi
-decides not to kill her; she's kairi

i mean they did fight, right?

THE ENTIRE IDEA THAT XION WAS BORN DURING THE STORM IS A THEORY!!!!
that's what fans have been saying, it's NOT a fact

i pointed out that it's in japanese because English and Japanese have no exact translations; it can be translated different ways, depending on which way your saying it (E2J compared to J2E)

you haven't actually disproved anything i stated except by theories you made that don't fit into the game. therefore, if my theory fits with the game and yours doesn't, of course your theory won't match up with mine. a=b and b=/=c, so a=/=c

Roxas and Namine were created, roxas joined the organization, Sora went through Castle Oblivion and lost his memories of Kairi, Xion was born and joined the Organization, fought Riku, and he is now persuading her to become a memory again to awaken Sora, but she is already friends with Roxas and Axel. she is later killed, Roxas wonders about the keyblade choosing him, we watch DD-asas, and KH2 rolls. there is the story from KH1, through CoM, and into KH2. it. fits.

>.> ugh, this is why i'm so reluctant to log in anymore. you guys dont think of theories based off of game content, you make up fanfics and post them as legitimate game storyline. yes, this is why i don't care to talk to people about things that dont matter like games; they just think as long as it doesnt matter, ftw and have fun with fanfics. so ok, you go head and have fun with that. you can go head and have fun thinking to yourself that SE is going to publish your fnafics in their naxt games. i just try to figure out the next logical steps in a well constructed storyline without slaughtering the characters.
FTL

Seeing the flow of this thread, i'll just sum up this whole theory & post in one word to save time: NO.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, we can't really say for sure if even the memories used in CO created actual living beings.

I do agree with memories being powerful though. It's been shown as such many times throughout the series. I still don't believe memories alone could ever create a fully functional person that can travel beyond just CO (but again, even then it is debatable whether or not those can be deemed "living beings")

This.
Except for, you know, the speculation part.
In place of the speculation part, I say fuck yeah.
It;s better that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back