• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion- The .....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

royaljminnis

Xion - I got five on it Smokin on Nomuras leaves

LMFAO XD

NOMURA AND HIS CRAZY THOUGHTS

Last edited:

Seiramu

KH__New_Organization_Member_by_Risachantag.jpg

wildrook

In one of my fanfics, I was going for something else.

Xion-The Tin Pin Mistress...

(It's a crossover one-shot with two Square-Enix franchises, and by Tin Pin, it's The World Ends With You. That, and she looked like Xehanort's daughter...)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Too perfect, all but lacking a character, get thrown into the center of the plot just because even though no one cares and just HAS to be with the leading guy because that's her entire purpose in the show even if he's far more based with anyone and everyone else.

Think Kairi, for short, Masta XD

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Or Roxas, since he is still kid too XD

Roxas=Sora's height=pretty close to Kairi's height (exact, if not taller). Since Xion is Kairi's model, and Roxas is almost Sora's, Xion is to Roxas as Kairi is to Sora (height-wise. Hopefully).

Zexion was taller than CoM Riku, wasn't he? For some reason I've always thought of KH2Sora being about KH1Riku's height. But I never got to see Zexion around Sora or Roxas, so, can't say for sure.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas=Sora's height=pretty close to Kairi's height (exact, if not taller). Since Xion is Kairi's model, and Roxas is almost Sora's, Xion is to Roxas as Kairi is to Sora (height-wise. Hopefully).

Zexion was taller than CoM Riku, wasn't he? For some reason I've always thought of KH2Sora being about KH1Riku's height. But I never got to see Zexion around Sora or Roxas, so, can't say for sure.

I've seen him compared to Sora in FM+ Zexion is taller by a bit.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xion - My Next Pancake Chef =3 ....and they better be good -.O
- The Opposite Blade
- The Butt Whooper of Kairi
- The Forgotten
- The Fallen
- The Prisoner
-The Forgotten Key

Status
Not open for further replies.