• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's #1!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Sora didn't have identity issues with himself though, just with those around him. Sora didn't forget who he was. He wasn't going around saying "Who am I?"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
how do you lose your sense of self?

Look again at the description of the experiments Xehanort ran. If Aqua was a test subject, her Heart would collapse and her Memories would no doubt suffer greatly as a result as well.

So is Aqua using her own keyblade as Xion? *is confused*

It would serve as an excellent basis on which SoRo's Memories would emerge as a Keychain.

Sora didn't have identity issues with himself though, just with those around him. Sora didn't forget who he was. He wasn't going around saying "Who am I?"

Because his Memories were messed with in a different way. It was more to show it's possible, not really say it's the same.

Marly

Awards
Because his Memories were messed with in a different way. It was more to show it's possible, not really say it's the same.

>: [ Yea, a different way. Therefore you do not know if it's possible.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
I guess i'm late for the party to. rain great theory. xion is connected aqua is this also a reason for not being in kh2 because Xehanort kill her before she can really be whole or something like that

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What about her keyblade and armor in the RoS would she have taken it, did she steal it?

The armor's less of a problem, seeing how she's not using it. The Keyblade... well, to be nitpicky, we don't know when that scene really took place. It could've been right before Xion was brought in, seeing how it seems to take place before the initial move into Castle Oblivion - thus tying with the time-frame for her joining.

>: [ Yea, a different way. Therefore you do not know if it's possible.

I believe it is. Memories are the key motif in Days. We've seen messing-ups with senses of self before, and how such can affect a Body. It's hardly impossible.

Marly

Awards
Her not being in KH2 could be from a plethora of different reasons.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The armor's less of a problem, seeing how she's not using it. The Keyblade... well, to be nitpicky, we don't know when that scene really took place. It could've been right before Xion was brought in, seeing how it seems to take place before the initial move into Castle Oblivion - thus tying with the time-frame for her joining.
Yes that's true we don't know when it took place. I would think though that her taking it would be a bit complicated. The only other explanation I can think of is that it's after Xion was taken out of the picture Xemnas put her "dead" keyblade with her armor and she just "took" the keyblade with her.

Marly

Awards
I believe it is. Memories are the key motif in Days. We've seen messing-ups with senses of self before, and how such can affect a Body. It's hardly impossible.

Hmm, I never said it was impossible Rainlove. >:3. And I know you are right 9 out of 10 times, but I just don't believe she could be a whole being. I'm surprised you would even defend such a point when her being whole goes against almost all of your theories. :3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought for sure Xion was already pinned as a "special nobody" by Nomura.

Marly

Awards
Yea but special hardly ever means a complete contradiction. If her being a special nobody means she's a somebody. It just doesn't work that way.

Marly

Awards
How would you explain if Namine were an Unbirth, which to me is highly probable.

... What?

I don't know what an Unbirth is, therefore I could not answer that.

But I'm saying, being a nobody means you are not whole, therefore you cannot be a nobody who is whole, even if you are special.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
... What?

I don't know what an Unbirth is, therefore I could not answer that.

But I'm saying, being a nobody means you are not whole, therefore you cannot be a nobody who is whole, even if you are special.
But see if Namine is an unbirth she can't be a nobody. It's kinda the same thing.

Marly

Awards
But see if Namine is an unbirth she can't be a nobody. It's kinda the same thing.

Namine is a nobody, it's hardly refutable. Also we don't know what an unbirth is, therefore you can't say that she can only be one or another. However, I've said it twice and I'll say it again. You can't be a nobody who is whole.

Nameless

Assuming all this theory is true, why would Xion say "I can't disappear now"?

I'm trying to figure it out, but I can't think of a legitimate reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back