• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Fate Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

Axel mentioned in KH Re: Chain of Memories to Sora, "It was worth saving you after all." And Sora questioned him by saying "Saving me?" here's the clip if u wanna refresher *stop at 5:20*:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories English - Part 70 - Boss - Axel II

And remember in the TGS '08 Trailer for 358/2 Days, Saix gave Axel the choice of killing Roxas or Xion in order to get to Kingdom Hearts.

Could this be referring to Axel killing Xion in 358/2 Days, which therefore kept Roxas alive?

Lanydx

I dont think Axel's THAT heartless. lol . I don't think Axel kills her or think that she's gone just in hiding.
She has no grave, so we cant be so sure she dead. I mean all this time into her for her to be in one game would seem like a fail for SE if you ask me.

sballien

I dont think Axel's THAT heartless. lol . I don't think Axel kills her or think that she's gone just in hiding.
She has no grave, so we cant be so sure she dead. I mean all this time into her for her to be in one game would seem like a fail for SE if you ask me.

The part of her not having a grave, was genius. I completely overlooked that. But thats a great point, though. How can she be dead if she has no grave....she can't. Or can she?

Lanydx

Riku?! HA He's not a jerk anymore. Puls only an evil ass could hurt someone that hot.She could be in KH3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back