• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xiv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Special Nobody like Roxas could mean:

c) no memory of her past life

I almost want to believe that she's someone that's been observing the previous events from the shadows (like we found out in KHII the Organization had been around during the events of KHI). And I do think she'll have at least a minor role in KH 3. I've just always gotten a Mara Jade-ish vibe from her. I'm afraid that comparison will only make sense to people very familiar with Star Wars, I'm afraid I can't make it much clearer without going into fanfic mode.

None of the Nobodies have memories of their past life :/

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
No, as in Roxas and Naminé are the only ones with no memories of their past lives, which is one of the reasons other Organization members thought Roxas was weird.

Xemnas evidently remembers who he is, and Xigbar remembers fighting other Keyblade bearers.

Z

Zulkir

I really want to see Braig in BBS, I hope they don't forget him.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I think lots of people want Braig in BbS, I don't think they'd put that line in KHII without a reason, obviously Braig fought against the previous keyblade bearers, whether this was Mickey or TAV we don't know.

Xigbar kinda looks like MX but with hair, eyepatch and scar y'know :p

And yeah, Nobodies CAN remember their previous lives. Roxas, Naminé and possibly Xion are the only exceptions.

EDIT: Oh christ... damn forum lag. :(

Last edited:

Official-C

A place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams
i don't think xion has any thing to do with aqua and alot to do with namine and kairi.i was never too fond of the xion =aqua nodody thing but i saw something today that helps my namine kairi connection. i read on this site that xion is always questioning why she resembles namine so much,and if xion resembles namine then she also resembles kairi, i also read on ign that at the end of the trailer xion takes the keyblade from roxas, that makes me wonder if she can only wield the keyblade but can't summon it herself like how kairi can wield the keyblade riku gives her but can't summon it herself, and the fact that she is curious to learn more about kairi and sora reminds me of how roxas defected from the orginization to find out more about his other half,what im gettin at is that i think for whatever reason kairi produced two nobodies, it's not set in stone that theres only one way to produce a special nobody so i think it's probable that kairi's princess of heart statis may have affected the process that creates nobodies more than we thought.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He wasn't trying to. He mentioned that the other keyblade-wielders were so much better than Sora - of course, I'm paraphrasing, so it was something along those lines. Point being: he remembered others that had held the keyblade before Sora.

"You dont look like you're half the hero the others were"

That coulda meant anything

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
But Nomura has commented in the past on Xigbar knowing the other Keyblade Bearers. He was definitely talking about them.

About Roxas:
Wikipedia says:
Unlike the other Organization members, Roxas lacks memories of his previous life
Wikipedia should be a good enough source.

And dude it says so in the games.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wikipedia should be a good enough source.

633317514784490542.jpg

You cant take that stuff at face value. Anyone could have written that.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
lol, except Wikipedia IS reliable, because false information is quickly rectified.

PLAY THE GAME. Either that or prove your own case, because so far I've never heard anything to suggest Nobodies can't remember their previous lives (except Roxas and Naminé).

Anagram

Banned
I thought namine remebered.
Anyway anybody with an account can edit kh wiki.
And since everybody interrputs things differently it's not really reliable.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
lol, except Wikipedia IS reliable, because false information is quickly rectified.

PLAY THE GAME. Either that or prove your own case, because so far I've never heard anything to suggest Nobodies can't remember their previous lives (except Roxas and Naminé).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3XoZN3jt2g0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3XoZN3jt2g0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
0:20-0:40 Case & Point

Anagram

Banned
She didn't. She had access to Kairi's Memories, more precisely - the Memories Kairi shared with Sora via Namine's access to Sora's Memories, but she had no Memories of her own
Well i knew she remebered somethin'
And superlink kh wiki is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back