• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ya wana kno what i think....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
ya kno what i think, i think they should just remake COM for the psp it would be soooo much better in game play and story wise

Bakuryu kun

ummmm....how would it be better storywise? it would be the same game....just on a diffrent system....and the gameplay woudn't be all that diffrent either...slightly diffrent controls maybe....but that's it...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man i sick of people always bitching about why it should be on PSP or PS2. Shut up already and accept the fact that its on GBA. Fine if you wanted to have COM on PSP you know how long we would have watied for the Game. It would have barly been comming out. And if you wanna spend $50 on a game you can beat in 3 days then go ahead

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yeah, how would it be better story wise, and the buttons would have to change in order for it to work. Besides PSP sucks !!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Vice-Versa said:
Man i sick of people always bitching about why it should be on PSP or PS2. Shut up already and accept the fact that its on GBA. Fine if you wanted to have COM on PSP you know how long we would have watied for the Game. It would have barly been comming out. And if you wanna spend $50 on a game you can beat in 3 days then go ahead

Smartest post on this thread...

You rule man:cool:

OWA183

Hello? i think it would be better on PSP because the graphics....they just SUCK! the story would be the same and we wouldnt wait longer. it would have come out a little latter, what im trying to say is I did not like CoM at all!

KatChanSan

OWA183 said:
Hello? i think it would be better on PSP because the graphics....they just SUCK! the story would be the same and we wouldnt wait longer. it would have come out a little latter, what im trying to say is I did not like CoM at all!

Well, of course the graphics on a GBA are going to suck! Use your brain! IT'S A GAME BOY!!!! It would take too long to make the whole game with polygons like in KH, if it were on gameboy.

It shouldn't be on PSP, because alot of people don't have one of those, and if it was remade for ps2, then it would probobly be a bit dumb, because it'd be too short for a ps2 game.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Vice-Versa said:

as always vics-versa killed your theard...for once I have to agree with him

KH Lover7

It just occured to me. We know most of the orinazations Powers; Vexen=ice,
Axel=fire, Larexene=thunder,ect...

Nobody has mentioned Zexion's Powers.

So I was thinking could he be a shapeshifter? :D
Since he transformed into Sora when he was talking to Riku in Reverse/Rebirth

It could be possible... :confused:
What do you guys think?

Please e-mail me your ideas and leave your e-mail as well :)

sorahikari94@yahoo.com

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Vice-Versa said:

Ya! You go V V!! Hi fellow Org. Member!!!

~Edit~
So, since I was technically spamming, I really don't think it would be wise to send it to PSP, because not only will it delay KH2, but it will also be a waste. Why would you spend $40 - $50 on a game when you can get it for free? I mean like really? The only thing that will be different is the controls. So, it's not wise to send it to the handheld.

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
KH Lover7 said:
It just occured to me. We know most of the orinazations Powers; Vexen=ice,
Axel=fire, Larexene=thunder,ect...

Nobody has mentioned Zexion's Powers.

So I was thinking could he be a shapeshifter? :D
Since he transformed into Sora when he was talking to Riku in Reverse/Rebirth

It could be possible... :confused:
What do you guys think?

Please e-mail me your ideas and leave your e-mail as well :)

sorahikari94@yahoo.com

zexions a shape-shifter......he can mimic other powers such as sora's keyblade powers simply by taking contol of the light...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back