• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yeah kh2 import

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

i have pre-ordered kh2 from an europpean site hehe its going to be shipped 26th may i think cause they say thats the release date but its not.....:) anyways im just so happy

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummmm, i hope you can read danish, swedish ah hell EUROPEAN, otherwise why else would you order it from the site? you do know the booklet may just be a foreign language... i bought DMC2 from england, then went to spain germany and belgium and they were all in there respective languages... so unless you can understand the language i say you should porbably cancel that order...

Murkleman168

if SE have confirmed the american version for 28 march, and if the PAL version comes out same time, wouldnt have SE confirmed it aswell, seeing as its the same date!?!? just wait for the offical date, dont trust no crappy websites lol

E

Eclipse

yeah, it took so long to make the european version of kh1. They are not gonna just release it to every country one by one...otherwise england would get it like 2 weeks after us (U.S.A). They have to wait until they are done translating every language, german, danish, swedish, french, spanish, english, ukranian, russian.
so yeah, it is gonna be a LOONG while until you see the game on your shores, expect late summer...like july--august

And about it being released in august...if it's not by square, don't listen to it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back