• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another question about roxas and sora fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fLoEy91

Ok about half way thru the fight Roxas asks "why did he pick you?" This may sound dumb but who did pick sora? :confused:
ok
thats it

Riddlin

He was referring to DiZ the one who was like ROXAS YOUR NOTHING JUST A TOOL USED TO MAKE SORA ALL BETTER and roxas was like YEAH WELL IMMA SMACK YOU WITH MY PIMPKEY and he was like HA ITS A ILLUSION....yea...

Sexy Angel
Maybe it could have been Ansem... or maybe it could have been the ES. The ES choose Kingdom Key, which is Soras one of a kind keyblade. The ES didnt choose Oathkeeper or Oblivion. This is just a hypothesis.

Leaf_Medic_Nin

I read somewhere that it was an error in the translation and instead of the word being "he" it was suppose to be "it" but I'm not sure I read a few topics about it and how they found proof but I may be wrong.

Questionsofheart

"He" was reffering to Ansem the Wise/DiZ. He chose sora to be the one to go on existing and to destroy the Org. Roxas was forced to go back "inside" Sora and not Be independant. I think that is all.

bleachmagic

o.k first roxas is talking about diz because in the beginning diz tells roxas he needs someone who can whome freely in the light

fLoEy91

Ok but when Sora was standiding between the pictures of Kairi and Riku, Roxas says "Oh. I see thats why" how does he see then? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back