• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yet another theory...roxas/ven/sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero123

I'm thinking that Ven and Roxas both have the same body, yet different souls.

In the secret ending, MX freezes Ven, but at the same time, I think he uses him to summon Kingdom Hearts. We know that Ven is still alive because he moves his eyes, but maybe he never recovers completely from that and his soul passes on. (his body is still there, he's like a veggie)

When Sora becomes a heartless, he makes a nobody, however, it was created differently, so his nobody had no body, as Sora still had his. His nobody had a soul, but no body to accompany it. Maybe that soul found Ventus and inhabited him because he was also a keyblade wielder, or he made some kinda connection with Sora in BbS.

We still don't know who Xemnas' "friend" is... could be Ven or Terra. Most people believe it is Ven, and as do I.
But he hasn't found the Chamber of Waking yet, so how do we know if his "friend" is even there? Maybe he left when Roxas was born from him?

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well I have a few comments

I'm thinking that Ven and Roxas both have the same body, yet different souls
hm, that sounds legit. It could explain why they look so much alike the only problem with this idea is that Roxas is a being that ironically was never meant to exist

When Sora becomes a heartless, he makes a nobody, however, it was created differently, so his nobody had no body, as Sora still had his. His nobody had a soul, but no body to accompany it. Maybe that soul found Ventus and inhabited him because he was also a keyblade wielder, or he made some kinda connection with Sora in BbS.

Well this wouldn't make since because Ven is much older than Sora/Roxas. And, according to some interview, heartless aren't created yet in this game making the nobody nonexistent as well

We still don't know who Xemnas' "friend" is... could be Ven or Terra. Most people believe it is Ven, and as do I.

Wow, where did this come from? lol I'm sooo far behind ! Maybe his friend is that shadow guy who follows him around sorry I forgot what they call him :eek:

But he hasn't found the Chamber of Waking yet, so how do we know if his "friend" is even there? Maybe he left when Roxas was born from him?

Even though I don't fully understand what this is you're talking about but Roxas was born from Sora. Without Sora, there is no Roxas. And since the events happening in this game were long before Sora was titled keyblade master, this wouldn't make since I believe.

Sorry if I seemed lost or confusing, I sadly haven't been getting updated on the stuff that happens in this game :/

zero123

I'm not saying that Roxas is immediately created when Ven is in the Room of Awakening, I'm saying that after 10 years, Sora becomes a heartless, then Roxas is made in Vens body.

And even though Roxas isn't supposed to exist, he still does. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back