• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YMX different hair lengths in diff parts of the trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

I'm pretty sure this has minimal to zero importance, but in the right pic he has Xemnas type hair, but the left pic it looks like his hair stops short from the back of his head and doesn't go down like the other pic.

http://i.imgur.com/0iTx5.jpg

Lightflame

You could be on to something. There could be multiple YMXs, each representing different parts of his YMX life. And that would give us enough Xehanorts to fill all 13 chairs.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
He can travel through time, so uh yeah that could also be the reason behind it. Each YMX could be from a different time period.

Seadrin

Awards
I find it interesting that during the conversation between Riku and YMX near the end of the trailer, where YMX tells Riku he let too much darkness into his heart... Riku smiles in an almost friendly way to YMX... Hmm.

zEndless

I think that just shows the development of his powers over time. He starts out as the traverse town YMX but near the end he will look stronger with longer hair aswell. It's all just guessing atm :)

Zul

Awards
The hair length is the same, those angles are confusing you.

Watch the Riku scene in motion, then watch the Sora scene again with the view going to his back, his hair isn't that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back