• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kaneki

How to start, well i'm coming here from KH-vids , I decided to search for a different KH forum to join seeing as how inactive it's really become hoping to fit into here well I'm a university student studying game's development and I like to read manga generally when I can , not too big on anime anymore myself I'll still watch it sometimes though. I do have a ps4 and steam as well.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Helloooo~! Judging by your appearance and name, you're a Tokyo Ghoul fan! Some people on here got me into that too, so you'll probably fit right in. :D

Kaneki

Helloooo~! Judging by your appearance and name, you're a Tokyo Ghoul fan! Some people on here got me into that too, so you'll probably fit right in. :D
Yes! I honestly love the manga to pieces (and recently ordered myself a Kaneki 1/8 figure expensive but worth it) and I hope so :D It seems pretty lively here so I hope I can enjoy myself C:

Venx

It seems pretty lively here so I hope I can enjoy myself C:

Really really active and friendly forum, you will enjoy yourself. Didn't except so many nice people either when I joined the forum, so welcome!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey there stranger

welcome to khinsider

SoaringEagleKing

Howdy there, glad to meet some other new people around here finally! Not to brown-nose any admins or anything,(looks cautiously around) but everyone here at KHInsider has been more than welcoming to me, though, I don't exactly get on here as much as I should, its still a good community.

Back