• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know even though asas and dd were just ideas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libreg

...I wish they werent just ideas because it would be so cool if bhk was wearing an unknown coat and riku was blindfolded and Bhk, riku, and mickey were partners. But my hopes were crushed and they turned out to be just some "ideas" *sigh* oh well kh2 will still be great at least but still...

HOOBASTANKIE

Well don't lose hope. Even though they were concepts, I think it's possible that maybe some of it will be in the game. There's so much we still don't know. Plus we have yet to actually see what Riku looks like. I personally think he is going to look like he does in ASAS/DD, with the blindfold.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea//i dont think he will have a blind flod..i mean at the end of asa he did take it off remeber.....so if it was just concepts he still wouldnt have had the blind fold...at yea. at th end of com..no blindfold to be seen anywere.....was it jus me or did rikus head look deofrmed at the end of com during the little movie o_O

DarkestSora

That's what they want u to think lol nah he's normal it's just that he never wanted to see that light again

mysticalmario

just because riku wasnt wearing blindfolds in com doesnt mean the idea has been dropped, for all we know the deep dive or asas preview can take place half way through the game.

libreg

yeah I guess there still is a possibility but even if it didn't happen I would still be happy its just that I would be a little happier if one of those things happened.

thecloser

i hope everything of asas/dd is going to be in kh2 wich is not going to happen but maybe riku gets blinded durning kh2 and that's why he uses a blindfold

RikuOfDarkness

I don't think he will need it. Like soemone already said, he takes it off at the end.

I think it looks really cool, but I doubt it will be kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back