• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite KNOWN Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
So which Org. member do you think is the coolest?
I think Luxord is awesome.
All in all, there is:
Axel
Marluxia
Vexen
Zexion
Lexeus
Larxene
Xaldin
Demix
Diz

Vzam

Bronze Member
u didnt close it. Plus the new one at the end of the newest trailer is the coolest :)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Vzam said:
u didnt close it. Plus the new one at the end of the newest trailer is the coolest :)

Shorty can't close it because he has no power to.

Instead of spamming, he should have justimformed a mod about this thread. Since the thread is still open, it's obvious that Shorty just spammed. And Vzam, do you know why he said it should be closed? Because I don't.

Don't waste your time. It's not worth it.

Anyways, let's get back to the topic.
I'd say Axel is my second favourite.

Zane

To be honest, I kind of liked the idea of Vexen, him being some wise and skilled person who knows more than he lets on (I like Axel for the same reason) but he's a bit of an arse and isn't the nicest person to look at besides. Plus he uses (or used) Ice, and I love ice.

On personality, however, I'd say Larxene takes the cake. She was a really cool character.

Attemisc

First, take DiZ off the list cause he isn't an organization member, he wants to destroy the organization.
Second, from the list I'd say I like Axel the best. His hair is awesome, as are his little black stripe things under his eyes, and his weapons are awe-inspiring. Though, I love Demyx' weapon, that huge scytar.
Though, personally, of all the people who have been seen wearing an org. coat Riku is obviously my fav (points to avatar) though the Enigmatic Man from Final Mix intrigues me and I have my theories.

Sanctuary Keeper

I like Larxene the best. She's so hott <3
agreed, well she is sometimes
Shorty can't close it because he has no power to.

Instead of spamming, he should have justimformed a mod about this thread. Since the thread is still open, it's obvious that Shorty just spammed. And Vzam, do you know why he said it should be closed? Because I don't.

Don't waste your time. It's not worth it.

Anyways, let's get back to the topic.
I'd say Axel is my second favourite.
Genius, took the words right out of my mouth.

As for me, I thought they were all cool, the ones that I have reasons to like that is. I just thought that vexan was weird, I mean he was fine until that voice of his. *shivers*

Legato2471

Marluxia by far. Such a cool weapon and just a cool character in general.

I also liked Vexan and Zexion, they were very smart members of the group. Not smart enough to stay alive but probably the two smartest in the entire group.

Light Aura

My favorite would be Marluxia. I also liked Axel and Larxene but I guess I just thought Marluxia was cooler.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oh, and my apoligies for there not being a poll...
For some reason my computer promptly refused to cooperate with me.
And I'll get right on taking Diz off the list, I suppose the fact that he looked like Ansem and it was my initial belief that Ansem was the superior <shrug>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Luxord is my favorite, then Larxene and Axel

And Shorty, I've gone through your recent posts and I found that you tend to spam a lot, saying closed when you don't even have the power or authority to close a thread, and overall jsut having a series of one-liner posts. Try and be more on-topic and atleast try and add something intelligent to the discussion, instead of esentially just spamming it up

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
ok thanks for being complete idiots about my post and not reading past that one point. Not only did I warn a mod but I voiced my opinion in telling you that my favorite was the new one from the end of the trailer. The so called Zexion-look-alike or Aldax or Ardax. The one in my sig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back