• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-gi-oh Fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

i am i huge fan of the show and card game yugioh. and i was wonering if there are any other yugioh fans on this forum. if so ill give you an awsome yugioh you can go to. or if you have an questions about the card game ask me here and ill answer it for you.

cursed keyblade

i agree they do need to make more episodes of the anime. so do you guys have any questions about the card game?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
okay, I'm going to say this once. Posting nonsence like you do is spam and. And calling stuff retards isn't exactly helping your reputation. I was in 6th grade and I liked it. I still do, but I don't admire the english version. I enjoy the subtitled Japenese one. They are much better. And the edited one is targeted for kids, but teens enjoy it too. If you even seen the other you would see it is way more violent and semi graphic then this. Your behavior makes you seem like a little kid 1st to 3rd. So please if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

Anyways to avoid spamming. Yes I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh. The English version is losing its grip. As I said earlier the uncut and subbed versions are better.

A

Aragorn

I like yugioh, the card game and the anime series.
But the sad news is that there will be a new series of yugioh the animated series.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
If thats pointed at me I didn't say anything that says he should like Yugioh. He said it was for kids an insulted all of us for liking it and I told him the truth. He was acting immature and the other stuff I said. I stood up for us. He can like what he wants. I personally don't care about him. I just didn't want him flamming and spamming up this thread.

And all that above me would be spam unless I stayed on topic in this post. I collected a LOT of cards. when it was in a collected alot. I have over 200. Okay that might not be a lot but oh well. I heard that 4 kids isn't doing the last season of Yugioh though. They were skipping it and introducing Yugioh GX. Which I think is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back