• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yuna rikku and pain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight665

i know summons in kh2 really have no point but do u think yuna rikku and pain should of been summons i think they should have give me ur opinions

twilight665

.:kao-chan:. said:
i think they should have. They really werent important in the game except to give you a keyblade.
yeah but for some reason i thought they were gonna be summons i read it somewhere but i guess it was a hoax or somthing

twilight665

Kaeon said:
yea,it would've been cool if they were.also,it mcould've nmade since because they are like little fairy people in the game...
well tinker bell was a fairy in the first game so why couldent they work they could use magic or somthing

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
i was mad they were faries, lol. they should have been full size andsora would look at the mand be like whoa, hot women in skimpy clothing -gasp-. And then DOnal and Gofy would remind him of Kairi then Sore would get a big grin on his face, LMAO

D

Dexter

Yeah they should of made them summons. Maybe they can be like Tinker bell and heal you constantly? Or can do some kick ass moves with you

twilight665

rpg master said:
Yeah they should of made them summons. Maybe they can be like Tinker bell and heal you constantly? Or can do some kick ass moves with you
yeah maby they could of kicked ass like in that scene befor u fight the 1000 heartless

D

Dexter

Well you wouldn't know that cuz they AREN'T!!! ^^....*sigh* sadly *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back