• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

BBS is all about the past right? so the other side characters have their stories changed.Like harcules being a kid.So in FFVII, it will be in the crisis core events!.So instead of cloud, we will have Zack!.(Zack's hair is way too cool than Cloud's)

BBS is all about the past right? so the other side characters have their stories changed.Like harcules being a kid.So in FFVII, it will be in the crisis core events!.So instead of cloud, we will have Zack!.(Zack's hair is way too cool than Cloud's)

KH doesn't go by the FF timelines.

But Nomura will put Zach in there because he thinks it is "What the fans want". Also, his own selfish needs.

Erlix

I would really like to see zack in BBS he is an awsome characte.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Zack will appear in BBS, accompanied by his little yaoi buddy Cloud, and his girlfriend Sephy.

- Zack has the Buster Sword
- Sephy is like "Hai Guiz! There's liek, creatures coming to Radiant Garden."
- ATW sends Zack and Sephy on a mission.
- MX is like "Oh Shyte, Emos"
- Terra is like "RAWR... Xehanort... I fight for my friend"
- MX tells Sephy that Zack dumped him for Aerith
- Sephy gets all pissed and emo, to the point where he turns evil.
- Sephy beats the shit outta Zack
- Terra fights Sephy
- Cloud is like "Zack, ololol. My sword, biyatch... I'll kill Sephy"
- Terra owns Sephy -- Cloud tries to finish him -- Sephy got away -- MX LOLs at them and leaves

It'll be just like that.

Apollo

Silver Member
He might be in it but not because the timeline. That does not really change at all.

Twiligan

you should already know, that the Characters in Kingdom Hearts, are not the same as their FF counterparts. They have their own story lines and different friends and universes.

For all We know in the KH universe, Zack could still be alive, and could have never met Cloud. Or could be a kid like Wakka and Tidus.

Stealth.Baker

I would like to see Zack, and it's entirely possible. I do think that KH has a little too many FFVII characters in it though.

However, the fact that Zack died in his actual game doesn't really matter, considering that Aeris is still around in KH. So for all we know, he could appear in the future just as easily as the ones that take place in the past.

M

Marluxia.light

Zack will never be in BBS................................................

kurokitsunefang

they shud put the transitiion of the buster sword from zack to cloud in there somewhere
like in the final battle zack is in ur party
dies hahaha zack
and then u give it to Cloud

orrrrrrrr zack kicked genisis' cloning ass

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
they shud put the transitiion of the buster sword from zack to cloud in there somewhere
like in the final battle zack is in ur party
dies hahaha zack
and then u give it to Cloud

orrrrrrrr zack kicked genisis' cloning ass

Id like it if in KH3 if they put Zack in, they show the cutscene were the freaky gaurd eats Zack's hair. If they were to put Zack in, cloud would come back, and they would have a reunion thing and then for your party, you get Zack as a member and cloud is just, you know, a CPU. This would be the new Hollow Bastion.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
How about we forget Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth altogether, and have Genesis as a secret boss?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Genesis as a secret boss would be great in my opinion, in hoping BBS has secret boss and side quest like KH1/2...

But well, I am more seeing Genesis as a regular boss and Zack a party member for one world.
Yes, I know KH is not about FF, but it's in it, was since the beggining and will stay in. So in the possible I hope that at least the FF part will be cool...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
How about we forget Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth altogether, and have Genesis as a secret boss?

Platinum Match: Sephiroth.
Crimson Match: Genesis.
Twilight Match: Angeal.

They could use these for Olympus. And of Course, they have to be unlocked after completeting certain worlds and whatnot. Im not sure about the worlds yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back