• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Go ahead. I'm a Naminè fanboy. XD

You can't kill Naminè without killing Kairi at this point. And honestly, it'd be worth it to see Kairi go down. XD

Good I can reaction command rape both Kairi and Namine at the same time =P

X, Triangle, Analog button, Circle, Square, and now slice!!!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Wait til SA hears about this, she's gonna go Monthly on me for doing virtual acts of crime againist Nami-

You know, I was actually thinking the same thing, lol. Though, she may just feel neutral since you also virtually took out Kairi.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(sigh) this will be closed and maybe deleted soon. (wacks everyone with a keyblade) can we get back on topic now????

Noo, as I have said, I haven't played FF7 or FF7 CC so I can not really comment on similaries or differences. I don't really spend my time looking up Zack art so I'm just taking people's words that tehy look similar.

and on teh cameo's, sometimes I just get the feeling there is alot of group think here. Someone says "No more FF cameos" and people get on the bandwagon. And someone else says "more" and people get on that one. Some one else says "they messed everyone up!" and a third group of people go there...

Honestly, I don't care. KH was my first experience with FF (at all) so everyone is new to me. If the characters are interesting (In KH) I like them! (KH1 and CoM Clould, KH1 Leon, etc)

now back to Zack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back