• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda Rp Thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

So I was wondering, If I initiated a Zelda RP, how many people would be interested?

The Plot-
Before the actual story of the RP begins, Link and Ganon were engaged within the last dual of the millennium. Of course, Link manages to defeat Ganon but Ganon, seizing the Triforce of Power and combining it to the other two, he is granted one wish. Any means of escape, life, resurrection, or power could not be given to Ganon and with this, he wished to shatter the balance between the Triforces and the goddesses. This triggered strife and turmoil amongst the goddesses and the land of Hyrule. Link was banished into a realm that holds no name shortly after. Centuries later, three groups of youths were born, each representing the goddesses. Of course, they are in war against each other, but each of them have their own objectives...

Meh, this is the most I have thought of as of now, any suggestions and additions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

The triforce of power cannot grant wishes only the full triforce can do that, other then that I would join in a heartbeat if possible I would want Link.

Oh right... Yeah mistake. However, no one is allowed to be link. Everyone would have to create their own characters in respective to their group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back