• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion im confused....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Ok forgive me if i havent been up to date with all the information but since we saw the scans of all the new organization members and nomura says the unkowns from COM wont be coming back.... which is odd.. they showed in the scan most of the people who been unhooded in the trailer... why havent they showed the spikey silver haired dude? Is it really zexion cause he didn't die? or am i just late in info that has already been explained if so plz tell me.

adventchildkiori

yoyoj06 said:
it is not him, it is a new org member and im 75% sure he has been confirmed as #13, no other info on him has been given

Are you thinking he is #13 and Ansem is 1?(Im not going to flame you for your response) Thats the confusion about all this, there is still that rumor of a female unknown but yet no scans or discovery on it.

The guy you are talking about foshizzle isnt Zexion, the guy in that pic(uh... this pic: )

Aldax0fix.jpg

has longer hair, but as we seen from Kairi your hair cant grow THAT long in a year. Pssh that and what you said that Noruma said, states that the COM Unknowns wont be back (if they are it would most likely be flashbacks).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back