• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

all of the recent news has confirmed that zexion uses the power of "phantom".Well in the 1st KH we know that when sora became a heartless at hollow bastion that Roxas was born.After sora seals the keyhole ,Kurt zisa and Phantom become optional bosses.after the fight with phantom he just kind of vanishes away.Ive been thinkin that maybe the phantom was Zexions heartless!like ansem was Xehanorts.Perhaps zexions heartless(phantom)was a test for Sora/Roxas.it all seems to add up.

Sora becomes a heartless/roxas born

Zexion has power of phantom.

Zexion/phantom is a test for the new nobody Sora/Roxas

Sora defeats Zexion/phantom and he vanishes.

if all this is true its possible this could be a realy big plot point in future KH games!

what do u people think?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
That's ridiculous.

First of all if you've already killed him then how would it lead to a big plot?

Second of all Zexion wasn't even invented yet.

And this is dumb. All heartless vanish when they die. Just because his name is Phantom doesn't mean he's related to Zexion...

Xircs-Number I

I wasnt saying that the phantom had anything to do with a major plot i said ZEXION!.think about we dont really KNOW if Zexion really is dead it was left open.I was implying that if Zexion is still alive and the phantom was his heartless that in a future KH game if Zexion returns to fight sora(which by the way i have heard much speculation on this.)Then Sora and Zexion will already have some connection.Which COULD someday be a major plot point or connection with KH1 and other future KH games!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
So what your saying is that(here's a diagram)

--------|------Heartless(Phantom)Fight in Neverland
Iezno-\
--------|------Nobody(Zexion)"Killed", may return later

Xircs-Number I

That's one of the most craptastic theories I've ever heard, and I've seen alot of them.

You call this a crappy theory?well guess what its not a theory!i dont know maybe yer heads 2 fulla crap to realize it.

I was just pointing out something interesting.which is actually quite simple.a CONNECTION BETWEEN THE GAMES.which COULD POSSIBLY BECOME A PLOT POINT IN ANOTHER GAME.

In which case this POSSIBLE plot would be that.SORA AND ZEXION HAVE ENCOUNTRED EACHOTHER BEFORE.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

T

The Marauder

One word:

NO

Threads like this are why the KH sections reek of phailure.

Xircs-Number I

Let me make your theory not make sense

Phantom was made into the English version, not the Jap.

They would not send Zexion's heartless after Sora, since their goal is to gain hearts, Zexion, being so smart, would fuse back with his heart.

Oh so i guess if the japs dont have it its not important.

I never said the phantom was sent to kill sora.I said it was a TEST to see how ROXAS would turn out.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
AND I never said it was meant to kill Sora you little kid, stop ripping words and assuming things that weren't said, thats especially disrespectful to someone who was just stating a fact.

its impossible, because FINAL MIX was made in response to the English version adding 3 bosses. They where EXTRA, not important, just new features. plain and simple.

Phantom fighting Sora could in NO way test roxas, there is no relation there, its common sense, especially since XEMNAS tested Sora in Hollow Bastion, and had already found Roxas.

Xircs-Number I

you know wht somebody close this thread.all i did was ask yalls opinion of something that i noticed in Kh 1:a possible conection between the games.but u idiots act like im trying to speculate and predict the storyline of Kh3.so screw u creepos!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I want to know why no one has said that Zexion is dead. Nomura said it in an interview

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Like Tokyly said, Phantom was not even in the original Japanese version of KH. He was also optional. If he would have had anything to do with Sora in the least, he would have not been optional. Also, if he was meant to test Roxas's abilities, then why wouldn't he go fight him instead? Just because he is Sora's nobody does not mean he is exactly the same. Better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back