• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

K i know all people who died..... from COM wont make another apperance but.. hey? Zexion fell into ruin? Any one played the game fully and saw him yet? I just realyl want to know what happened to him.

Sorafactor

he was cool i just didn't think he was in the game enoughand was as important as other char so that they should bring him back to make him much more important
in fact i thought he was back when xensam first unhooded himself

NEO9011

The long hair gave it away. And so did the fact that they had total different hair color and Xemnas is more muscular.

NEO9011

Ask someone who has the game, they would know. My best guess is that he is not. The main reason people thought he would be in the game, is that they somehow got Xemnas confused with him.

Yoda_Mickey

Well, not of the CoM Order peoples return in KH2(not sure about Zexion) but they all do make short APPEARANCES in the game... like flashbacks or w.e.. or so I've heard.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
FortuneCookie said:
No, Zexion was killed be Riku Replica and the Riku Replica died. And I think someone said that he's not shown.
no when zexion makes himself look like sora riku attacked him and explained why or your jus plain right and im wrong

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
He is fallen into Ruin, but does not make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts II, besides as a flashback but who knows, he might make a sudden appearance in future games, which would add more suprise, then just suddenly bringing him back from COM to KHII

Sorafactor

riku attacked him when zexion disguised himself as sora and then escaped wounded and then axel convinced the riku replica to kill zexion

::edit:
oh wooops i guess what xaldin said is prob right

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
you do realize fallen to ruin means he died and is dead................fallen to ruin means hes gone whiped of the earth................he was destroyed..........he's not coming back other than in a flashback

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Nomura said himself all members of the organization from COM that were "defeated" would not return in KH2, aside from Axel who was the only one to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back