• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Okay, we've all seen it, the speculation of his weapon, if he's dead, the "fallen into ruin" kind of deal, but there is one question I'd like to ask: Is Zexion truly important to the storyline?

Number VI of the Organization XIII; struck down by Replica Riku. Youngest of all apprentices. I don't know if he's all too crucial to the storyline. What's his signifigance? Could someone please explain to me?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the interesting thing about him is that zexion is the one who conviced ansem to create the undergroung lab, and that so little is known about this man. not to mention his smashed tombstone in proof of existance and his unknown weapon. that is why we think he is important

Kilika

he doesn't seem super important in kh2 except for the fact that he was trying to get ansem to continue the experiments in the ansem reports but i believe that he will be important in kh3

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Zexion is going to be used for possible future games. Or he might play a role in the rumored T.V. series.

HeartofTwilight

I haven't seen the secret ending but i heard there is some quick visual referance to him. In Ansem's reports, it says that Ienzo is the test subject. It is also very weird in TWTNW how his whepons are smashed. I think (and hope) we have not heard the last on the cloaked schemer.

Ompalompa287

sorry...i beat KH and KH2...but i never was introduced to this character....a picture maybe? or a more detailed description with when and where he comes up would be really nice...wow i feel like a noob...sorry, dont know y

zexion_org_xii

Ompalompa287 said:
sorry...i beat KH and KH2...but i never was introduced to this character....a picture maybe? or a more detailed description with when and where he comes up would be really nice...wow i feel like a noob...sorry, dont know y
he was in COM

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I believe we may see him again. Nomura (or maybe someone from his staff) said that they were going to show Zexion's weapon on his grave, but decided not to because it might spoil the story. Well I've beaten all the games, and seeing his weapon wouldn't have spoiled anything......yet. This could mean he could appear in a future game.

Ompalompa287

umm wait so if he shows up in COM....what exactly happens? how are we introduced...what does he do?

zexion_org_xii

riku's story introduces this charactor.....he is the only one that does not fight...and doesnt even have a voice actor... i think that this guy was mysterious was because of this. he just didnt put a dent into the game...

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
He actually does fight in this game, just not as himself. He makes himself look like Sora and plays tricks on Riku, but Riku attacks and makes Zexion return to his original form.

zexion_org_xii

i also thought that as well....lol....i think they should do something with him...i mean i love all the organization..they were all great charactors and i dont think they gave him justice to just do what they did to him

ordaXjn

actually i think we met Zexions nobodies already....i think they are the creepers...since the morph into something else, like a spear and come down on you....or take flight....or form a shield type thing and fly at you...and Zexions supposed "ability" is metamorphisis because he took the form of Sora in CoM

ordaXjn

holy SH(T!.....when Zexion turned into Sora in CoM...how the crap did he use the keyblade!!!! Cuz at the same time Sora was fighting in the upper part of the castle, there couldnt be 2 keyblades of light...maybe Zexions weapon is a keyblade??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back