• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's book name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
alright, this is just a thought i was having. from what i've seen of kh:2 fm +, zexion has a book as a weapon. well from the homepage, the weapon's name is Lexicon. the first thing i noticed was that there was an "X" in the name. this may or may not have any relevance, but i remember someone mentioning that there may be another book, and this may be the nobody book.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Zexion Data Rematch (Critical)

here's a video, and at the cut scene at the beginning, you can see the cover. i don't think it's the nobody symbol, but it might have some relevance to the nobodies.

perhaps there is a different book, or else why would it be such a big deal that this book was a spoiler before kh:2 fm + came out?

i really don't wanna rearrange the letters to make a name for it, but if you want to, be my guest.

like i said, this may not have any relevance at all, so bare with me here. thoughts?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The first thing I noticed was the "X" also. I really dont want to rearrange the letters either. It might hurt my brain.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
celion? celery lol no seriously though, it must be a books name or sumthing like that since it is a book, wuts the jap word for book?

Gunslinger

Lexicon...

Iocnel. ... Err...

Cionel...

Coneli

In Cole

Coline. Celoni. Nileoc. Leonic. Onleic. Ileonc. The words In, Leon, Cone, Con, Line, Nil, Nile, Lien...

Yeah, I got nothing here. It could be a word that doesn't really exist in the english language. Like Zexion's real name (I-something weird, I can't remember )

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Actually, if you look hard enough, you'd be able to see that it is three Nobodies symbols with the bottoms touching.

If I remember correctly, Nomura stated that Zexion's book holds a lot of importance.

Gunslinger

Maybe his book is the Nobody equivalent of the Jiminy Journal. I bet it holds lots of records of Zexion's exciting adventures and his trials and tribulations while trying to plaster posters everywhere.

... eh, for the sake of this being the internet, I'm preemptively labelling the previous paragraph as sarcasm.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Actually, if you look hard enough, you'd be able to see that it is three Nobodies symbols with the bottoms touching.

alright, well it very well could be a nobody book with the fact that there is another book that is related to it.

If I remember correctly, Nomura stated that Zexion's book holds a lot of importance.

that's what i was thinking. there may be more to the book that just a plain weapon.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think it would be the adventures of just zexion, but rather all of the organization, and maybe even beore they were nobodies...so does anyone know the jap word for book or journal?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think it looks like three nobodie signs touching, although i could be wrong, but what if its about 3 nobodies or org members

Gunslinger

bukku, hon, shoseki, hen, sasshi, chosho, chosaku

... one of those and none of them fit

Journal: nikki, ja-naru, zasshi

Diary: daiari-, nikki, nisshi

Another other terms? I think it's probably a word/name that has significance to the Nobodies but doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Vulcrypt

here's a video, and at the cut scene at the beginning, you can see the cover. i don't think it's the nobody symbol, but it might have some relevance to the nobodies.

In my avatar and my sig i have this symbol!!!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
nobody.jpg

here's the nobody symbol, so yeah i guess it does match the book.

btw, nice avatar and sig vulcrypt

Cyypher100

now im really curious as to why only Zexion has been seen with this symbol, anyone else know of the Nobodies Trinity being seen anywhere else?? (im callin it that cause it sounds cool)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
that's actually an interesting thing you brought up there. this may be ridiculous, but remember the trinity marks in kh with the mickey trinity (blue, yellow, green, red, white)? and now a nobody trinity. i'm sure this has been brought up before but w/e.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
the thought of trinities sounds cool. and i didn't think nothing of it. after all, a lexicon is just a dictionary. ...there's a possiblity of a double meaning though and i accept that.

daxter fan

Items can't become nobodies, and Xemnas won't give the Organization sign in the book's name therefore all I have to say is, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA Lexicon!? that's rich XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back