• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
as we all know, we dont know zexions weapon(he might not even have one). but i have 2 guesses on what it may be, if someone could help me back it up with evidence, that would be great.

the first
the weapon..................is.................the keyblade. yes roxas had them, but 2 org members could have them.

the second
is.....................................KINGDOM HEARTS..........IN THE FORM OF A SWORD.

any help guys?

R

Riku's Dawn

I'm thinking keyblade too,but people keep striking me down.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
YEah I'd say that his weapon is a keyblade made of a special intity power, but U could be right about the Kingdom Hearts in the forum of a sword thing to, his powers are so much more advanced than the others, he could very well have those weapons....

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummmm to have a theory, there needs to be a theory.

its like me saying his weapon is a log of poo, i have nothing to work off, but i just think it is. it was too explicit for the rating they were aiming at acheiving, so they ditched it.

now that didnt make sense did it?

most other theories have been backed up with some sort of evidence from the game, you should try and find some.

P.S. this is NOT a flame post.

R

Riku's Dawn

keybladeboi said:
ummmm to have a theory, there needs to be a theory.

its like me saying his weapon is a log of poo, i have nothing to work off, but i just think it is. it was too explicit for the rating they were aiming at acheiving, so they ditched it.

now that didnt make sense did it?

most other theories have been backed up with some sort of evidence from the game, you should try and find some.

P.S. this is NOT a flame post.
No,it's not.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U wanna get talked bad to don't U, listen yoyoj06 is just trying to voice his opinion he didn't say he had any evidence about it, he was just saying that he thought it was a good possiblity that he could have those weapons......

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
if your talking about me wanting to be talked to badly, well... you can do whatever you want.

the point is, there are alot of threads about Zexions weapon, and most of them had some pretty good theories, this has NOTHING. not a reason why he thinks it could be a keyblade or kingdom hearts in weapon form, its just a pointless thought unless its supplied with some sort of reasoning.

-RikU_

Of course it has to be a keyblade becuse zexion was prob in the keyblade war or got a remainder keyblade. Like some1 said above, Nomura said that his weapon would be a spoiler. Well guess what KH3 might be about? The past and the future and the keyblade WAR. If so, he must of been in the war...or maybe he could time travel....TIME TRAVEL....that might be one of the things he can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back