• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zinedine Zidane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sephiroth

I believe we all saw what the famous Zinedine Zidane did in the world cup, He head butted the Italian player, Marco Matarazzi. Check this out http://zinedine-zidane-news.newslib.com/story/1409-3236033/ The FIFA is currently investigating this, And so far there has been news that the FIFA has gotten an italian translator to find out what Matarazzi said to Zidane, they replayed the clip and they are sure what Matarazzi he said Materazzi called Zidane a "son of a terrorist whore" before he added, "So just f--- off". Zidane's mother is sick and in capable of dying in a short few weeks or even days, so he called his mother a whore and made a racist comment calling him a terrorist. Now I dont know about you guys but if any idiot calls my mom a whore I would kick the living shit out of him why? because he doesnt know my mother and Matarazzi doesnt know anything about Zidane's mother, He only knows that she slept with an african guy, a french guy, and an hungarian guy but those are just rumors, I dont care Im happy that Zidane kicked Matarazzi's ass because he made a stupid racist comment to zidane. Now that was Zidane's last game "MAYBE" Im sure Zidane will not retire this way, I believe he will play another 4 years, and try to win a world cup, If he doesnt then who cares at least he didnt end his career in a bad way. If he does retire it rly doesnt matter because Zidane had every right to hit Matarazzi. So what do you guys think about all of this?

Dark Sephiroth

Lol somewhere else? wtf it's the world cup after the game finishes everyone goes home well the losers do, but the winners stay so he couldnt done it somewhere else, plus Matarazzi said that comment on the field.

~Leo~

Um, not sure if you noticed, but Matarazzi didn't go off after that headbutt. So obviously Zidane didn't hit him hard enough. I would never step foot in France ever again if I was Matarazzi. Somehow, French people would get to him, and probably kill him at the most.

Dark Sephiroth

Yeah I know Matarazzi didnt go off he was pretending to be hurt lol, But they made like a poll in France saying if they forgive Zidane, %85 forgive him and the other 15 dont forgive him, But if France plays Italy again im sure it will be interesting xD

~Leo~

^I'm doubting that would happen, a war might break out. Jeez, that world cup means the world to alot of people.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
1 hr ago i saw the interview he gave to a France reporter...he said that Matarazzi insulted his family continuesly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back