• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3D Launch Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! I hope you're either enjoying playing Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], or at least about to go purchase it.

In celebration of this wonderous occassion, a brand new Launch Trailer has been made available. This can be viewed by clicking "Read More".

Remember to come to drop by our forums to discuss the latest edition to the Kingdom Hearts franchise!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Re: New KH3D Launch Trailer

SE needs to give a bonus to whoever has been doing these trailers, because each one of these that I've seen so far has been too beautiful.

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wish they'd focus on making more trailers like these, instead of just making an exact English copy of a previous Japanese trailer with bad sound.

Blobbit

Awards

I really liked the transparent touch to whoever added the video to the top of the forums. It was awesome, and it made the trailer look like it was being projected or something, which was really cool.

axel95

Awards

I love this trailer! All of the other ones have been great as well!!! Now I need to wait for my MoM to get here. LET'S GO UPS!!!!! I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back