• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maintenance for the English version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is currently underway. This update (Version 1.1.2) brings a truckload of improvements to the game including:

■ UI Adjustments
- Medals used for Level Up will now be organized as stacks of up to 99 Medals.
- Various other adjustments.

■ Functionality Additions/Fixes
- Added the Luck parameter to certain avatar parts.
- Added the ability for each party members to set "Lux Up Time".
- Added the ability to save up to 3 Medal decks per keyblade (this feature is unlocked after upgrading any keyblade to +20).
- The ability gauge will now reset to its pre-quest states after failing or giving up on a quest.

■ Other
-Change of app icon
-Bug fixes

Users can download this update from the App Store or Google Play. Maintenance is expected to finish September 1st 2016 at 4am PDT.

When players regain access to the game, they can expect to see a brand new reward for the Coliseum this month, the Mushroom Hunt outfits!

September Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for September

The September Coliseum update has arrived!

Rank in the top 100,000 and get the Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Male) and Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Female), which increases your "Raid Boss Perk" by +5, giving you an increased chance at encountering raid bosses after completing quests! Don’t miss out on the chance to get this unique hat for your avatar!

But wait, there’s more! Get the powerful Attack Boost III Skill Medal by ranking in the top 2,500! This all new skill will increase your damage by 1.6 times when triggered!

Coliseum rewards for September are listed below.

■Coliseum Board Rewards

Coliseum Board Rewards
Mushroom Hunt (Male) Mushroom Hunt x 1
Mushroom Hunt: Backpack x 1
Attack Boost All I x 1
Attack Boost I x 1
Poison x 1

6★ Chip x 2
6★ Dale x 2
5★ Chip x 4
5★ Dale x 4
6★ Cid x 2
Mushroom Hunt (Female) Mushroom Hunt x 1
Mushroom Hunt: Basket x 1

Defense Boost I x 1
Paralyze x 1
Sleep x 1

6★ Chip x 2
6★ Dale x 2
5★ Chip x 4
5★ Dale x 4
6★ Cid x 2
NOTE: Skills are attached to 3★ Scrooge Medals, which you can then use to apply the skill to another Medal.

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

■Coliseum Ranking Rewards

Coliseum Ranking Rewards
Rank 1 - 100 Attack Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Male) x 1 
Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Female) x 1 
Attack Boost II x 2 
6★Chip x 5 
6★Dale x 5 
6★Cid x 5
Rank 101 - 1,000 Attack Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 2 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid x 2
Rank 1,001 - 2,500 Attack Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 2,501 - 10,000 Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Male) x 1 
Attack Boost II x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 10,001 - 50,000 Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Male) x 1 
Attack Boost II x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1
Rank 50,001 - 100,000 Mushroom Hunt: Hat (Male) x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1
Rank 100,001 - 250,000 6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1
Rank 250,001 - 500,000 5★ Chip x 2 
5★ Dale x 2

NOTE: All Skills except Attack Boost III are attached to 5★ Scrooge Medals, which you can then use to apply the skill to another Medal.

Update 1.1.2 Details

Thank you for your continued support of KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ! 
We are happy to announce that Update 1.1.2 was implemented on Sep. 1, 2016 at 4:00 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 (UTC) 
To thank you for your patience during the maintenance, we have sent 1000 Jewels to all players! 
You must log in by Sep. 30, 2016 at 11:59 PM (PT) / Oct. 1, 2016 at 6:59 (UTC) in order to receive these Jewels, so don't forget, and be sure to tell your friends!

Please see below for details on the update.

■System additions and adjustments

●Addition: Perks System 
Certain avatar parts now possess attributes known as Perks, which can boost your effectiveness in battle or increase the appearance rate of rare enemies, items, and even raid bosses. 
Here is a list of Perks that can appear on avatar parts:

Skill Perk Increases Medal skill activation rate.
Critical Hit Perk Increases critical hit rate.
Rare Enemy Perk Increases appearance rate of rare enemies.
Item Drop Perk Increases item drop rate from enemies.
Raid Boss Perk Makes it easier to encounter raid bosses after quests.
Raid Boss Ω Perk Makes it easier to encounter Ω raid bosses after quests.

You can find out what Perks you currently have on the Outfits screen by pressing the Perks button.
img
※Perks have been added to certain previously released avatar parts. 
 These values are subject to change, and it is possible that Perks may be added to other previously released avatar parts.

●Addition: Daily “Lux Boost” Function 
By pressing the Lux Boost button on the Home screen, you can increase the amount of Lux earned by all of your party members by 5% for 60 minutes! This function can be used once per day.

img

You can also stack your Lux Boost with your party members’ Lux Boost, so be sure to coordinate with your party members to plan the best times for Lux-farming! 
※You must be in a party to use this function. 
※Upon use, the Lux Boost button cannot be used again until after 12:00 a.m. (PT), the following day it was used.

●Addition: Save 3 decks per Keyblade 
You can now save up to 3 Medal decks per Keyblade! Please note that you must have at least one +20 or higher Keyblade to unlock this feature.

img

●Adjustment: When navigating and then returning to the Home screen, the music will now continue playing where it left off rather than restarting the theme. 

●Adjustment: After failing or giving up a quest, your ability gauge will now reset to its pre-quest state.

■UI Adjustments
・On the Medal List, Boost/Evolve/Munny/Cost/EXP Medals (except for Scrooge) can now be stacked up to 99.  ※Your Medal List will look the same as before the update at first, but the Medals will become stacked after using one of them. 
・We improved the member overview on the Party screen. 
・We have placed a Party button on the profile screen. 
・It is now possible to search other parties without leaving your own party. 
・Medal deals that guarantee a specific Medal within a certain number of attempts will now display a counter that indicates the number of attempts remaining before the specified Medal is certain to appear. 
 ※This counter will appear after not receiving the Medal from the draw after 3 attempts. 
・You can now view Coliseum information on the profile screen. 
・During battle, triggered buffs will now display their icon before the attack. 

An Epic Medal Carnival with Aqua and...!?

"The three of us will always be one." - Aqua 
img

● New Epic Medals!

Save the best for last?! Aqua, the dancing water, enters the battlefield! 
Illustrated Aqua is an extremely powerful Epic Medal that attacks a single target and lowers their Magic-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
Not only that, there’s a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard Illustrated Aqua! 
img 
* The rare version of the Illustrated Aqua Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
img
* The rare version of the Illustrated Aqua Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

We also have other Medals such as BelleCogsworth, and Lumière, to meet your needs!

But wait, there’s more! We have fantastic news for those of you who were able to get Illustrated TerraIllustrated Ventus, or Illustrated Aqua
We will be sending an exclusive Terra & Ven & Aqua Medal to everyone with any of these Medals in possession. 
img 
The Terra & Ven & Aqua Medals will have its Special Attack strengthened 3 times already, getting you halfway to unlocking its Special Attack Bonus
You will be able to get this Medal up to 3 times total, depending on how many of the three aforementioned Medals you own. 
* 1 for owning Illustrated Terra, 1 for owning Illustrated Ventus, and 1 for owning Illustrated Aqua. 
* Possessing duplicates of the same Terra/Ventus/Aqua Medal will not give you more Terra & Ven & Aqua Medals. 
* The exclusive Terra & Ven & Aqua Medals will be sent at a later time.

Rarity Medal
Max Special Attack Bonus
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
BONUS
Terra & Ven & Aqua 4
Upright
S
Deals 13 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 0

See below for a list of Epic Medals that have been introduced!

■ New Epic Medal Details
Rarity Medal
Max Special Attack Bonus
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
SUPER RARE
Illustrated Aqua 4
Upright
M
Deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Magic-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn.
Single 3
RARE
Belle 3
Upright
S
Removes status effects of all targets.
All 3
RARE
Cogsworth 3
Upright
M
Raises Magic-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn.
Single 3
RARE
Lumière 3
Upright
P
Lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 2

img

● Epic Medal Carnival!

■Campaign Period: 
Sep. 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 8, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Sep. 2, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 9, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This deal will not only guarantee you at least 1 Epic Medal, but you'll also get at least one of new Medals!

We also have some great news regarding our Medal deals! Starting now Medals that drop from quests (Level 1 Special Attack Bonus Medals) will no longer be included in the contents of any of our deals!. You can now enjoy our deals knowing that you will get Medals with at least a Level 2 Special AttacK Bonus!

Illustrated Aqua
Illustrated Ventus
Illustrated Terra
Illustrated Sora
Illustrated Riku
SP Roxas
SP Axel
SP Xion
Illustrated Cloud
Sora & Donald & Goofy
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Illustrated Sora & Pals
Belle
Cogsworth
Lumière
Rock Titan
Ice Titan
Hydra
Winnie the Pooh
Piglet
Owl
Timeless River Sora
Timeless River Donald
Timeless River Goofy
Cinderella
Megara
Jasmine
KH Kairi
Musketeer Goofy
Musketeer Mickey
Musketeer Donald
Xaldin
Saïx
Xigbar
Demyx
Luxord
Lexaeus
Marluxia
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Cerberus
Pain & Panic
Hades
Alice
KH CoM Naminé
Pinocchio
Black Coat King Mickey
Zack
Aladdin
KH II Kairi
KH CoM Black Coat Riku
Final Form Sora 

● More Ways to Get Super Rare Epic Medals!

Great news to those of you looking for other ways to get super rare Epic Medals! With a maximum Special Attack Bonus of 4, Epic Medals such as Illustrated Aqua can now be obtained through Daily Deals and Small Deals in addition to the 10 Medal Deals!

● Guaranteed Super Rare Epic Medals!

Is lady luck giving you a hard time with super rare Epic Medals? We are here to help!

If you purchase a 10-Medal Deal 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Aqua Medal, we will guarantee a Illustrated Aqua Medal in your 10th purchased 10-Medal Deal!

Please note that only purchases made during this campaign period will be counted. Also note that this only applies to 10-Medal Deals and not to Daily Deals and Small Deals.

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: September 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? Update

WHAT THE
Attack Boost III.
I need.

I'm glas we got this Update, I also really adore the new Outfits!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Ohh the new outfits are cute! The updates sound good too, I could never get into the top 10k in coliseum, but the board rewards are pretty neat too! How many more hours until the maintenance is over? Can't wait!

Sorakh212

Awards

Attack boost 3?!?! Man that sounds powerful! Too bad it will be damn near impossible to unlock or at least in my party anyways. Vulpes is so competitive it's insane.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ohh the new outfits are cute! The updates sound good too, I could never get into the top 10k in coliseum, but the board rewards are pretty neat too! How many more hours until the maintenance is over? Can't wait!
Here in Austria, the Maintenance ends at 1 pm, so 2 hrs and a half?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Here in Austria, the Maintenance ends at 1 pm, so 2 hrs and a half?

Nice. Good thing I have a free day. I wonder if there's a reason for why Mickey is in both of the icons we've had so far. Since Ven being in the card had a reason, this might too. Hmm.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Nice. Good thing I have a free day. I wonder if there's a reason for why Mickey is in both of the icons we've had so far. Since Ven being in the card had a reason, this might too. Hmm.
I guess it's just for promoting that it's a Disney game? Don't know :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I guess it's just for promoting that it's a Disney game? Don't know :D

Oh yeah, good point, that's likely all there is to it. Many people are drawn to KH for the Disney, and it's probably marketed for kids as much as for the existing fans. It would actually be interesting to hear someone's opinion on UX who has never played any other KH game. I'm not sure how well it would work as a stand alone title for someone who just likes Disney stuff, but maybe it does. Keyblades at least might feel a bit shallow as a concept if all you know about them is from UX.

Venx

Attack Boost 3.......AWWWWWWWWWWW (even tho it will take some time until I get it......I think. Who knows what happens this month. So many cids.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

OP updated with Illustrated Aqua EMC and ver 1.1.2 patch notes

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua is here at least *wipes tear* I've saved up for this moment. Plz give me somethinggggg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Pssst hey guys

farmable medals are no longer in the medal deals

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it means. But don't do any pulls today, I heard that it's not working yet. The campaign starts 2.9. so the farmables are probably removed from tomorrow on.

Sorakh212

Awards
BIG bug on the jewel quest. Says it gives you a lot of lux when it don't..hopefully they'll fix that. I did get the jewel quest done for the day though.
Yeah I got that as well. It said I got 9 million some odd Lux for completing it. I was so excited at first because I thought I'd level up a lot. Turns out it's just a bug/glitch. Oh well.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Pssst hey guys

farmable medals are no longer in the medal deals
Holy- so no more spending 3K just to get Twilight Town kids or Gullwings! I might actually try a draw again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back