• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ JP Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ Japan has unveiled a new monthly event! On the 13th day of each month, an Organization XIII themed event will be held. For September, the 9th month of the year, players can complete event quests to get medals and avatar parts based on Demyx, the 9th member of Organization XIII.

*Note: Demyx hairstyle is unisex.

The event will take place from September 13~19 and will consist of 13 quests. Each quest will challenge players with time restrictions, so try to wipe out all enemies with a powerful ability or avoid them completely to not waste too much time!

Source: SQEX-BRIDGE

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: September 13th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? JP Update

Whoaaaa, I am definitely getting that Hairstyle!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Please come to NA version. I need Demyx's hair. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Granted when we do get it, they'll probably screw it up somehow.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Am I the only one who thinks we'll get everyone's hair? (org members)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

nomura and his number obessions lol

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

This sounds so cool! I really hope we'll get this in the english version too someday. And everybody's hair of course, I'd so get Marluxia's fabulous pink fluff for sure. Xemnas hair would be pretty cool too.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Really hope this comes to NA sooner than later. If they're going by month that means Marluxia is November, and I really don't wanna wait a full year for a guaranteed shot at more Marly.

King Meowjesty

Does anyone know if the hair is gender specific? Will boy players get all the good hair while girl players get only Larxene and maybe Xion?

CutiePique

Awards

Does anyone know if the hair is gender specific? Will boy players get all the good hair while girl players get only Larxene and maybe Xion?

I finished the quest for the hair just before maintenance: you both get a boy avatar and girl avatar copy of the hairstyle. :>

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh, wow. Ok, if this comes to the European version, I AM getting Ux again, just for the Larxene one.

Question, though, the months in a year are 12... someone gets cut out? Or bonus month for someone?

palizinhas

Awards

Question, though, the months in a year are 12... someone gets cut out? Or bonus month for someone?

Isn't Roxas already available? That only leaves the other 12, so it would be fine.

palizinhas

Awards

Demyx was previously released too, and most of the Organization. They're not unseen medals.

I was mostly referring to the avatar parts, I imagine if a medal gets skipped it would probably be Roxas, both due to month 13 not existing and since he already had avatar parts.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Demyx was previously released too, and most of the Organization. They're not unseen medals.
Actually, this Demyx medal that they're handing out for the event is a new medal, it's no.634 (5*) and 635 (6*) in the medal album. The one that's already been released is no.456-457.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Actually, this Demyx medal that they're handing out for the event is a new medal, it's no.634 (5*) and 635 (6*) in the medal album. The one that's already been released is no.456-457.

Oh my. That means the Marluxia one would be new too...

SENA. HURRY. In localizing this event! Please!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

God I hate these timed quests, especially because you have to wait for the stupid on-screen messages to appear and the drops to be collected. I can't complete mission 10 and 12 for the life of me, it's always like 1 second off in 10 and not even close in 12. I guess you really need the Key Arts for them.

The new Heartless is neat though.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

God I hate these timed quests, especially because you have to wait for the stupid on-screen messages to appear and the drops to be collected. I can't complete mission 10 and 12 for the life of me, it's always like 1 second off in 10 and not even close in 12. I guess you really need the Key Arts for them.

The new Heartless is neat though.
You don't really need the new Key Arts, though Key Art #1 is pretty helpful. I used Kairi illust (1st slot) and Pain&Panic (3rd slot) for mission 10 and slash attacked with the rest of my medals on +25 Sleeping Lion, cleared it in 18-19.8 seconds. It probably would've been quicker if Attack Up M on Pain&Panic had activated.

As for mission 10, Kairi illust + Sephiroth illust on some mobs (Kairi isn't really needed if you've got a decent slot multiplier for most mobs), just slash attacking the shadows (you will need attack up skills to activate), Kairi illust + Aqua HD (atk M) + tap attacking on the Gummi swarm with +20 Fantasy Notes did it for me in about 100 seconds.

(All medals except for Kairi illust are guilted, obviously)

As cool as the new balloon heartless are (and as helpful as they are with clearing high-level mobs), it's a bit stressful how they take a couple seconds to explode..

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I want to give my avatar Axel hair.

SENA PLS

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

You don't really need the new Key Arts, though Key Art #1 is pretty helpful. I used Kairi illust (1st slot) and Pain&Panic (3rd slot) for mission 10 and slash attacked with the rest of my medals on +25 Sleeping Lion, cleared it in 18-19.8 seconds. It probably would've been quicker if Attack Up M on Pain&Panic had activated.

As for mission 10, Kairi illust + Sephiroth illust on some mobs (Kairi isn't really needed if you've got a decent slot multiplier for most mobs), just slash attacking the shadows (you will need attack up skills to activate), Kairi illust + Aqua HD (atk M) + tap attacking on the Gummi swarm with +20 Fantasy Notes did it for me in about 100 seconds.

(All medals except for Kairi illust are guilted, obviously)
I don't have a guilted Pain & Panic and no other speed medal with a similar fast attack animation so there's that. If only Illustrated Riku would be a tick faster.
Also I think I can't beat mission 10 because of the gummi swarm, I always get a huge fps drop when they are on the screen and even though I can defeat it very quick (Kairi+Sephiroth+3-4 tabs) it's never enough time in the end, always missing like three seconds.

The whole premise is stupid, I can't do anything about the running speed of the player, nor how fast these stupid messages appear or how fast the attack animations play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back