• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 19th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's Time for a New Keyblade, Kupo!

img

■ Event Period 
From Sep. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. (PT) 
From Sep. 19, 2016 7:00 (UTC)

The coveted Moogle O' Glory Keyblade is finally here! Complete the challenging MOG quests to acquire and level up the Moogle O' Glory Keyblade!

Treat it well or you’ll feel the wrath of the Moogles, kupo!

■Event Details 
・The MOG quests are available to everyone only during the weekend. However, you can start early by purchasing theWeekly Jewels Extravaganza to unlock the quests right away! 
・The MOG quests can be accessed through the SPECIAL quests section. 
・The materials required to level up the Moogle O' Glory Keyblade such as the Kupo Seed, Kupo Leaf, Kupo Blossom, and Kupo Dew Drops can be acquired through the MOG quests! 

New Challenge Event!
img

■ Challenge Event

■Event Period: 
Sep. 19, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 25, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 19, 2016 7:00 to Sep. 26, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Introducing a new type of challenge event! 
This time there are 20 quests that will be gradually added across 4 days. In other words, 5 quests will be added on each of the following days: Sep. 19, Sep. 20, Sep. 22, and Sep. 24 (PT). 
Complete the objectives of these event quests to earn a bounty of Jewels, boost Medals, cost Medals, Munny Medals, and EXP Medals! 

■Tips for Completing Objectives: 
・To complete the “Use X or more special attacks” objective, use Medals with low damage and gauge cost! 
・To complete the “Open all treasure chests” objective, utilize the Defense Boost skills to avoid being defeated with the enemy’s preemptive attack! 
・The “Equip Medals of X★ or less” objective does not include the rarity of your support Medal, so be sure to select a powerful support Medal! 
・To complete the “Complete without being afflicted with a status ailment” objective, avoid enemies that cause status ailments with their preemptive attacks! 
・To complete the “Inflict X or more damage with 1 hit” objective, utilize special attacks that increase your strength and combine that with a powerful single hitting attack! Please note that the total damage dealt through multi-hitting (e.g. Deals 13 hits) attacks is not treated as a single hit and the damage dealt from each hit is counted separately.

See below for the list of rewards:

Objective 1 Objective 2 Objective 3
Sept. 19 Quest 1 5★ Moogle 40 Jewels 1★ Moogle
(Mon.) Quest 2 6★ Moogle 40 Jewels 1★ Moogle
  Quest 3 5★ Chip 40 Jewels 1★ Moogle
  Quest 4 5★ Dale 40 Jewels 1★ Moogle
  Quest 5 6★ Cid 40 Jewels 1★ Moogle

Sept. 20  Quest 1 6★ Moogle  60 Jewels 1★ Moogle
(Tue)  Quest 2 6★ Huey & Duey & Louie  60 Jewels 1★ Moogle 
  Quest 3 5★ Chip   60 Jewels 1★ Moogle 
  Quest 4 5★ Dale  60 Jewels 1★ Moogle
  Quest 5 6★ Cid  60 Jewels 1★ Moogle 

Sept. 22  Quest 1 6★ Moogle  80 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
(Thu)  Quest 2 6★ Huey & Duey & Louie  80 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
  Quest 3 6★ Chip   80 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
  Quest 4 6★ Dale   80 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
  Quest 5 6★ Cid   80 Jewels 3★ Moogle 

Sept. 24  Quest 1 6★ Moogle   100 Jewels 3★ Moogle
(Sat)  Quest 2 6★ Huey & Duey & Louie   100 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
  Quest 3 6★ Chip   100 Jewels 3★ Moogle
  Quest 4 6★ Dale   100 Jewels 3★ Moogle 
  Quest 5 6★ Cid   100 Jewels 3★ Moogle 

* The days displayed are based on Pacific Time.

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: September 19th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Time for ENG players to know our pain

MoG ain't even worth the effort it takes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: September 19th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Just about to jump into it. I'm frightened, based on what I've heard.

Edit: SO WHY ARE DONALD AND GOOFY DOING TO EXACT MISSION THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DO AT THE START OF KH1!?!?!

Last edited:

Bank

Hey that's actually pretty kinda cool a little I guess.

I ask the God Tetsura Nomura 'What have we done to deserve such punishment?'
And he said unto me 'Please be excited for Kingdom Hearts 3! My masterpiece. Arigato'

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Huh, I just got around to finally upgrading my MoG in the Japanese version too.

Not even going to try to attempt this. I can't even get past Ava with the shitty medals I have right now in the English version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Huh, I just got around to finally upgrading my MoG in the Japanese version too.

Not even going to try to attempt this. I can't even get past Ava with the shitty medals I have right now in the English version.
Want me to share a medal? I think I have my V&A&T medal which might help?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What is so horrible about it? Is it even possible for a F2P player to complete it over the weekend?

EDIT: Never mind, I was assuming the quests were only open this week, I'm assuming they're a permanent fixture now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What is so horrible about it? Is it even possible for a F2P player to complete it over the weekend?
It's tough for a P2P to complete at this point.

EDIT: Never mind, I was assuming the quests were only open this week, I'm assuming they're a permanent fixture now
They are if you pay for the weekly extravaganza. And yeah they are permanent now.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Couldn't even complete the first MOG Quest. Holy Hell. And the enemies are supposed to be stronger for later ones? Yeesh! This is nuts...They had better have M&B slated to release ASAP. JP just got a permanent VIP mission for the brooms, I could really use that myself.

tsumigami

if proud mode is hard, then MoG quests are annoying and hard. the quest repetitive itself is absurd you have to rely on RNG if you don't get enough power to tackle most of mobs. there are hordes of mobs there and it's not only about how you can beat them but how long your ability gauge can last.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well it's nice to see that we get more Jewel Quests. It are not alot of Jewels, but it's going in the right direction.

Sadly the JP Players will never know our pain.

So what are it's final stats?
Edit: SO WHY ARE DONALD AND GOOFY DOING TO EXACT MISSION THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DO AT THE START OF KH1!?!?!
Because BoP powers? Haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure if it's the Anniversary stuff again or a total new one.
The are some strategy threads here (wich you probably already read) and your teammates can help alot with their medals and tips. That's how I get past her.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh great a power/magic is exactly what I'd need, and of course it's the one keyblade I'll apparently never get :D The jewel quests are pretty neat though so I'm happy with the update.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
so im guessing the MoG quest is gonna be a permanent event, because im not wasting my time and jewels if it isn't.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so im guessing the MoG quest is gonna be a permanent event, because im not wasting my time and jewels if it isn't.

Yeah, it'll be weekend only. It's also very difficult, so don't bother spending anything on it.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Yeah, it'll be weekend only. It's also very difficult, so don't bother spending anything on it.

good. i'll wait till my medals get guilted before i try at 'em again. provided the broom medals ever show up!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Well, just managed to at least get the keyblade and power it up so now it sparkles, lol. Not really worth it atm with such low stats...

Still though, I love the sparkles and how it looks. XD

Wait. Are you saying the keyblade actually sparkles?

;_;

I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back