• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 20 - KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X JP Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Past Event Medal Lucky Bag Quest will take place from 9/20~9/30! Players will have the opportunity to collect 25 different event medals they might have missed in the past!

The quest contains many different types of enemies, and which event medal you get depends on the enemy you defeat. Study the enemies for hints in order to focus on the medals you want!

For example, if you wanted Sora Santa Ver medals, you would need to defeat Christmas-themed enemies.

Meow Wow Riku KH3D Ver
Sora KH3D Ver 7 Dwarves
Snow White Trump Soldier
Queen of Hearts Shadow
Goofy HT Ver Sora HT Ver
Donald HT Ver Sora Santa Ver
Cid Illustration Ver Yuffie Illustration Ver
Aerith Illustration Ver Minnie VD Ver
Beast WD Ver Flowbermeow
Goofy ORG Ver Donald ORG Ver
(Including Status Bonus Edition)
Experiment 626 (Stitch) Sora Childhood Ver
Riku Childhood Ver Darkside
Aqua HD Ver  

LingeringVanitas

Re: September 20 - KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained ? JP Update

The drop rates are REALLY low on the ones I want....I was able to get 4 Santa Sora's. But I want the Child Sora and Child Riku but got no idea what enemy drops them. I sort of wanted White Day Beast but again so far no enemy seems to drop it. Most of the medals I've gotten have been The Red Queen and the Card soldiers and Dwarfs and Snow White. I was able to get Original Donald and Goofy once. But only 1 time. I think the gold mushrooms drop the Donald and Goofy. The enemies right before you finish the stage don't seem to drop anything. Either that or the drop rate is just incredibly low. Good thing we got a whole week so we can do this every day.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

how do we get aqua hd medal

Pingutino

Awards

HeartlessCommon DropRare Drop
Starting Point
Left MushroomTrump SoldierDonald ORG
Right Mushroom7 DwarvesExperiment 626
Darkside
Bottom Part
Giant ShadowShadowShadow
Chocolate StatueTrump SoldierQueen of Hearts
Minnie VD ver
White Chocolate StatueTrump SoldierQueen of Hearts
Beast WD ver
MushroomGoofy ORGFlowbermeow
Shop
Nose Dwarf7 Dwarves7 Dwarves
TiptoeSnow WhiteSnow White
Present ShadowSora Santa verSora Santa ver
TreeSora Santa ver
Aerith Illustr. ver
Yuffie Illustr. ver ?
Cid Illustr. ver ?
Top part
Pumpkin group 1
MushroomMeow Wow
Sora KH3D ver
Riku KH3D ver
Pumpkin group 2Sora HT
Donald HT
GoofyHT
Pumpkin headSora HT
Donald HT
Goofy HT
Dark Corridor
Small SamuraiSora Childhood ver
Samurai ArmorRiku Childhood ver
TargetAqua HD ver

Last edited:

LingeringVanitas

These are my path and notes for now:
(Starting point -> Bottom part -> Shop -> Top part -> Dark corridor)
Name: Common Drop || Rare Drop

Left Shroom: Card||
Right Shroom: Dwarf||

Giant: Heartless||Heartless
Choclate Statue: Card||Queen of Hearts
White Chocolate Statue: ||Queen of Hearts
Shroom: Goofy ORG||

Nose Dwarf: Dwarf||
Tiptoes: Snow White||
Present Heartless: Sora Xmas||
Tree: || Aerith Ilustr.

Pumpkins: ||
Shroom: Meow Wow||
Pumpkins 2: ||Donald HT
Pumpkin head: ||Sora HT; Goofy HT

Flying Ninja: ||
Samurai Armor: ||
Target: ||Aqua HD

I will update it in the next minutes.

Edit1: I recently started playing KHUX, I don't know how you guys call all the enemies and stuff, sorry about that :/
Thanks for the start of the list. You were able to get medals from the pumpkins? I faught them so many times and they haven't dropped anything for me.... =/

Pingutino

Awards

Thanks for the start of the list. You were able to get medals from the pumpkins? I faught them so many times and they haven't dropped anything for me.... =/
The first group of pumpkins didn't drop a reward yet but the second group and the soldier with the pumpkin head dropped the Halloween Sora squad. They seem to be pretty rare. You can do it, don't give up :)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Hmm, the special medals that dropped from the LV90 Raid Bosses during the Valentine's and White Day events are not here, that would have been the only ones I still need to guilt.

Apart from that some medals are still useful, especially the boosted Donald ORG Ver. Maybe I'll try to get some better guilt on the FFVII medals, I still can't believe you had to pay 18000 jewels to get them all in the NA version.

LingeringVanitas

The first group of pumpkins didn't drop a reward yet but the second group and the soldier with the pumpkin head dropped the Halloween Sora squad. They seem to be pretty rare. You can do it, don't give up :)
Yep I was able to get HT Donald from them. But only 1 so far OH and I got HT Goofy too I forgot. X3

EDit---oh you already edited your list with child medals

Took a screenshot of my Santa Sora Collection. Got enough to guilt him now ;D
Just have to do the same for the other medals. This is from my main JPN game though.
I got to do this on my second one mostly though because my second JPN game my magic medals suck....
ALOT%20Santa%20Sora%20Medals.png

Was able to get child Sora but can't seem to get that big armored samurai to drop Child Riku....I'll keep trying.

PS~ I need to also pay for more medal capacity...I'm running out of room as u can see. >_<;

Last edited:

Bank

You get a ORGod Donald,
youuu get a ORGod Donald

[now] every gets a ORGod Donald!!! This is great.

Nial

Awards

Darkside hits really really hard, I suggest everybody to farm for it if you don't have it :D

LingeringVanitas

Darkside hits really really hard, I suggest everybody to farm for it if you don't have it :D
Really? I don't know anyone that is using him on their keyblades. Even on my team.

Oh, and Santa Sora isn't as good as I thought he was. Since I never had him before I was not aware he was a healing medal, he does hit all enemies though which is nice. But he's mostly a healing medal to have. I'll probably keep him since he's so rare. But that Halloween Town Donald may be more of a keeper since he's more of a offensive mutli hit attack that hits all enemies. So I'll probably focus on getting more of him.

Anyone got a updated list? Pingutino have you figured out anymore about which enemies drop what? I'm looking for Illustrated Cid drops and White Day Beast, neither of those have dropped yet for me.

Last edited:

Pingutino

Awards

Really? I don't know anyone that is using him on their keyblades. Even on my team.

Oh, and Santa Sora isn't as good as I thought he was. Since I never had him before I was not aware he was a healing medal, he does hit all enemies though which is nice. But he's mostly a healing medal to have. I'll probably keep him since he's so rare. But that Halloween Town Donald may be more of a keeper since he's more of a offensive mutli hit attack that hits all enemies. So I'll probably focus on getting more of him.

Anyone got a updated list? Pingutino have you figured out anymore about which enemies drop what? I'm looking for Illustrated Cid drops and White Day Beast, neither of those have dropped yet for me.

Sorry, I couldnt update the list anymore. My brother got the Beast and a Cid. I'm jealous because like you I didn't get a single copy of them. He doesn't know where exactly he got them but we're trying to reproduce that.

Is Darkside that strong :O ? Luckily the right Mushroom in the starting spot dropped 4 of them \(*__*)/

raiasart

the White Chocolate Monster ホワイトチョコスタチュー drops White day Beast and the chocolate one is minnie VD just got em a few minutes ago.
spent the whole night last night and all my lunchtime to Guilted santa Sora, sorarikumeowwow (Riku drops rarely as hell LOL),

The list is quite full I Think, so far havent had luck to find illustrated CID, Aerith, Aqua HD and stitch hahahah

Pingutino

Awards

the White Chocolate Monster ホワイトチョコスタチュー drops White day Beast and the chocolate one is minnie VD just got em a few minutes ago.
spent the whole night last night and all my lunchtime to Guilted santa Sora, sorarikumeowwow (Riku drops rarely as hell LOL),

The list is quite full I Think, so far havent had luck to find illustrated CID, Aerith, Aqua HD and stitch hahahah

I can confirm the Beast drop. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, I'll update the list :)

Edit: I got Yuffie, but I didn't pay much attention. The Tree or the Tiptoes dropped her.

Edit 2: Wow, my brother got a second Cid. He is definitely in the shop/house/café you know what I mean :D. I'm pretty sure the Tree drops all Illustrated Medals because its drop rate is toooooooo low.

Last edited:

Bank

I just tried it last night. I'm gonna' say it.

This isn't worth the time and effort to grind out if you; have a full day of regular commitments, play other games besides only mobile & KHUx.

LingeringVanitas

Ya and since this is only a week long I am not even sure if its enough time especially for the low drop rate ones like Kid Riku and the Illustrated Cid/White Day Beast etc....I seem to be getting the Santa Sora and the Halloween Town Donald and Goofy quite a bit so their drop rate I'd say is pretty high. HT Sora is a bit hard to get still I only got 1 still. Didn't have too much time today to play the game. Was busy with my dad. And tomorrow I wont have too much time either. Maybe late afternoon tomorrow.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Damn it all, how rare are the rare drops?

All I want is one​ Flowbermeow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back