• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 29th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The content for September 29th 2016 is displayed first. The content for September 30th 2016 is after the 0AP Campgain notice!

Dress Spooky for Halloween!

■ Prepare for Halloween!

Campaign Period 
Sep. 29, 2016 2:00 a.m. to Oct. 10, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 29, 2016 9:00 to Oct. 11, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

Have you decided what you want to be this Halloween? Impress your friends with this spooky Halloween Goofy outfit from the newest Avatar Board!

・Exclusive Halloween Goofy costume for your avatar! 
・Stock up on 6★ cost, boost, and EXP Medals like Magic MirrorChip, Dale, Huey & Dewey & Louie,Cid and Cid 5
・Get the new No Cost skill, which has a chance of triggering a Special Attack for free! 
・And finally, each avatar board will have four 5★ Halloween Goofy Medals! Collect all eight and you can unlock the Special Attack Bonus, and even reroll the bonus if you choose to!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board. The boards only differ in the obtainable avatar parts.)

Spotlight 
 5★ Halloween Goofy x 4 

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Level
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Halloween Goofy P
Upright
Deals 3 hits. Lowers defense of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 attack.
All 3

Halloween Goofy 
 Halloween Goofy: Hat (Raid Boss Perk +10) 
 Halloween Goofy: Glasses (Raid Boss Perk +5)

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 5 x 1 
 6★ Cid x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 No Cost x 1 
 Attack Boost II x 1

The 0 AP Campaign is Back!

■Campaign Period: 
Sep. 29, 2016 2:00 a.m. to Oct. 2, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 29, 2016 9:00 to Oct. 3, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

The 0 AP Campaign is back for a limited time! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story or progress through ongoing events!

If you’re all caught up with the main story and events, this is the perfect time to stock up on Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals through the VIP Quests! The VIP Quests are only unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus, so make sure you take full advantage of this opportunity by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza!

Epic Medal Carnival with Light and Dark!

"What are you making me choose now?" - Riku 
”Between the road to light...and the road to darkness.” - DiZ

● New Medals, and TWO Epic Medal Carnival Deals!

Not only are we introducing three new Upright Medals, but we are also having not one but TWO Epic Medal Carnival deals: The Upright Epic Medal Carnival and the Reversed Epic Medal Carnival! 
Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Ansem the WiseUniform Kairi, and Uniform Selphie each raise your strength by 3 tiers for 2 attacks.
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Ansem the Wise M
Upright
Raises strength by 3 tiers for 2 attacks.
All 3
Uniform Kairi P
Upright
All 3
Uniform Selphie S
Upright
All 3

img
■ The Upright Epic Medal Carnival

■Campaign Period: 
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 13, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Sep. 30, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 14, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

The Upright Epic Medal Carnival consists of only Upright Medals! This 10-Medal deal contains three of the below listed Epic Upright Medals at 5★ or higher, and seven 4★ or higher Upright Medals with a Tier 2 or higher Special Attack Bonus.

And if you purchase the Upright Epic Medal Carnival Deal 9 times and don’t get a Sora & Donald & Goofy, we willguarantee a Sora & Donald & Goofy in your 10th purchased Upright Epic Medal Carnival deal!

With the Upright Epic Medal Carnival deal, you are guaranteed three Upright Medals from those listed below:

Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus 
 Sora & Donald & Goofy 
 Illustrated Aqua 
 Illustrated Ventus 
 Illustrated Terra 
 Illustrated Sora 
 Illustrated Riku 
 Illustrated Cloud 
 Pooh & Piglet 
 Illustrated Sora & Pals

Tier 3 Special Attack Bonus 
 Uniform Kairi **NEW** 
 Uniform Selphie **NEW** 
 Ansem the Wise **NEW** 
 Belle 
 Cogsworth 
 Lumière 
 Winnie the Pooh 
 Piglet 
 Owl 
 Timeless River Sora 
 Timeless River Donald 
 Timeless River Goofy 
 Cinderella 
 Megara 
 Jasmine 
 KH Kairi 
 Musketeer Goofy 
 Musketeer Mickey 
 Musketeer Donald 
 Alice 
 KH CoM Naminé 
 Pinocchio 
 Black Coat King Mickey 
 Zack 
 Aladdin 
 KH II Kairi 
 KH CoM Black Coat Riku 
 Final Form Sora

There’s also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of Sora & Donald & Goofy that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version of the Medal! 
img 
* The rare version of the Sora & Donald & Goofy Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
img
* The rare version of the Sora & Donald & Goofy Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

img
■ The Reversed Epic Medal Carnival

■Campaign Period: 

The Reversed Epic Medal Carnival consists of only Reversed Medals! This 10-Medal deal contains three of the below listed Epic Reversed Medals at 5★ or higher, and seven 4★ or higher Reversed Medals with a Tier 2 or higher Special Attack Bonus.

And if you purchase the Reversed Epic Medal Carnival Deal 9 times and don’t get a SP Axel, we will guarantee a SP Axel in your 10th purchased Reversed Epic Medal Carnival deal!

With the Reversed Epic Medal Carnival deal, you are guaranteed three Reversed Medals from those listed below:

Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus 
 SP Axel 
 Illustrated Ansem 
 Boss Marluxia 
 SP Roxas 
 SP Xion 
 Sephiroth

Tier 3 Special Attack Bonus 
 Roxas 
 Axel 
 Xemnas 
 Rock Titan 
 Ice Titan 
 Hydra 
 Xaldin 
 Saïx 
 Xigbar 
 Demyx 
 Luxord 
 Lexaeus 
 Marluxia 
 Larxene 
 Vexen 
 Zexion 
 Cerberus 
 Pain & Panic 
 Hades

There’s also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of SP Axel that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version of the Medal! 
img 
* The rare version of the SP Axel Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
img
* The rare version of the SP Axel Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ A Reward for the Determined

If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Sora & Donald & Goofy or SP Axel, you will receive 10 Magic Mirror Medals as a bonus! You can receive this bonus once for Sora & Donald & Goofy and once for SP Axel, for a total of 20 Magic Mirror Medals! 
img 
* The deadline to meet this requirement is Oct. 14, 2016 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC). 
* The boost Medals will be sent starting Oct. 17, 2016 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC).

High Score Challenge: Attack Prize Plus!
img
■Event Period: 

The High Score Challenge is back once again! 
This week's prizes will be comprised of the rare Attack Prize Plus, as well as Attack Boost I and Attack Boost II
The Attack Prize Plus has a chance of increasing the amount of Special Attack Prizes dropped by enemies!

■Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

See below for the full rewards lists!

▼High Score Challenge Ranking Rewards
Rank Reward
1~200 Attack Prize Plus × 3 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II × 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 3 
6★ Chip × 3 
6★ Dale × 3
201~1,000 Attack Prize Plus × 2 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II × 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 2 
6★ Chip × 2 
6★ Dale × 2
1,001~2,000 Attack Prize Plus × 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II × 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 1 
6★ Chip × 1 
6★ Dale × 1
2,001~5,000 Attack Prize Plus × 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 1 
6★ Chip × 1 
6★ Dale × 1
5,001~10,000 Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 1 
6★ Chip × 1 
6★ Dale × 1
10,001~20,000 Attack Boost I × 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Magic Mirror × 1 
5★ Chip × 2 
5★ Dale × 2
20,001~40,000 6★ Magic Mirror × 1 
5★ Chip × 2 
5★ Dale × 2
40,001~100,000 6★ Magic Mirror × 1

▼High Score Challenge Rewards
High Score Reward
50,000 6★ Magic Mirror × 1
100,000 5★ Chip × 3 
5★ Dale × 3
150,000 6★ Cid × 1
250,000 6★ Magic Mirror × 2
500,000 Attack Boost I × 2 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie × 1
600,000 6★ Chip × 1 
6★ Dale × 1
700,000 Attack Boost I × 2 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie × 2
800,000 Attack Boost II × 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
900,000 6★ Magic Mirror × 4
1,000,000 Attack Boost II × 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 

■Event Details
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: September 29th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Yes! :D Thanks for the update, guys! REALLY gonna take advantage of that 0 AP campaign, haha. And try to get that Goofy Medal :3

Patateman

0 ap really worth with the vip quest, even more with the stack of medals.
Regarding avatar board not sure that it worth the 3k jewels (6k for guilt), it's not really a top tier medal.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Regarding avatar board not sure that it worth the 3k jewels (6k for guilt), it's not really a top tier medal.
I wouldn't buy it. It has a nice effect, but it's not worth the 6k. Not even the 3k, if you're going for it's effect you wouldn't need to guilt it after all. Unless it has a insane special attack (like the SDG Medal) I wouldn't go for it. #waitingfortheJPplayerstocomeinhereandtellusthatthiswasafreemedalintheJPversion

Nial

Awards

#waitingfortheJPplayerstocomeinhereandtellusthatthiswasafreemedalintheJPversion

it was, and you can get it again now with the special quest :p but yeah I wouldn't buy this board either unless they buffed the medal, like, a looooooot.

edit: I didn't read the post correctly and didn't realize the medal stats are posted here as well x_x they changed it from guilt tier 2 to 3 and reduced the sp required to 3, so maybe it's kinda worth it? if you need aoe speed medals? I dunno.

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards

Has some decent medals, but I mostly buy these for their costume parts first, battle medal second... and I reallllly think this costume is ugly. XD Sucks that I need a tier 3 power medal or higher, it's like they knew I wouldn't get the costume so they threw that in, lol.

LingeringVanitas

Love it except for the fact I can't buy it. I am broke again on NA version. And actually now that I've tested and used the HT Goofy his stats are not as good as Musketeer goofy which is what I have as well on JPN version. Granted, HT Goofy I believe does more attacks than Musketeer Goofy which only does 3 hits. But HT Goofy is low guilt and Musketeer Goofy is high.

appleboy82791

Awards

Love it except for the fact I can't buy it. I am broke again on NA version. And actually now that I've tested and used the HT Goofy his stats are not as good as Musketeer goofy which is what I have as well on JPN version. Granted, HT Goofy I believe does more attacks than Musketeer Goofy which only does 3 hits. But HT Goofy is low guilt and Musketeer Goofy is high.

First off, the number of hits really has no effect on how much overall damage the medal does. Secondly, they are both tier 3 guilt (40% - 100%) so I'm not sure why you say HT Goofy has low guilt and Musketeer Goofy has high guilt.

Musketeer Goofy is almost definitely better. Here's why:
- Musketeer Goofy has 7076 strength at max level, whereas HT Goofy has 6360 strength at max level. That's a huge difference, and the strength difference matters a lot.
- Also, at max multiplier, Musketeer Goofy has 1.90 and 1 cost while HT Goofy has 2.39 and 3 cost. I don't think the multiplier difference of 0.49 is worth the extra 2 cost so I would say Musketeer Goofy is better in this aspect. But that could be debated.
- If you consider both the strength difference and multiplier difference (and ignore the cost difference), Musketeer Goofy still does more damage. So why would you choose HT Goofy over Musketeer Goofy when you have to spend 2 more gauges on it for less damage?

So really, the only advantage that HT Goofy has is that you can guilt it easier if you're willing to spend 6000 jewels on both boards. But if you have a guilted Musketeer Goofy, or if you have both but neither are guilted, this point is moot.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention that HT Goofy has that really nice attack effect which debuffs the enemies for its own attack only. This could potentially make HT Goofy do a little more damage than Musketeer Goofy but I still think Musketeer Goofy is probably better because you can use it more because it's a 1-cost medal.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

it was, and you can get it again now with the special quest :p but yeah I wouldn't buy this board either unless they buffed the medal, like, a looooooot.

edit: I didn't read the post correctly and didn't realize the medal stats are posted here as well x_x they changed it from guilt tier 2 to 3 and reduced the sp required to 3, so maybe it's kinda worth it? if you need aoe speed medals? I dunno.
;_; Welp, atleast this time the Medal doesn't look cool.

But it's a Power Medal. I still don't think it's worth it though...

First off, the number of hits really has no effect on how much overall damage the medal does. Secondly, they are both tier 3 guilt (40% - 100%) so I'm not sure why you say HT Goofy has low guilt and Musketeer Goofy has high guilt.

Musketeer Goofy is almost definitely better. Here's why:
- Musketeer Goofy has 7076 strength at max level, whereas HT Goofy has 6360 strength at max level. That's a huge difference, and the strength difference matters a lot.
- Also, at max multiplier, Musketeer Goofy has 1.90 and 1 cost while HT Goofy has 2.39 and 3 cost. I don't think the multiplier difference of 0.49 is worth the extra 2 cost so I would say Musketeer Goofy is better in this aspect. But that could be debated.
- If you consider both the strength difference and multiplier difference (and ignore the cost difference), Musketeer Goofy still does more damage. So why would you choose HT Goofy over Musketeer Goofy when you have to spend 2 more gauges on it for less damage?

So really, the only advantage that HT Goofy has is that you can guilt it easier if you're willing to spend 6000 jewels on both boards. But if you have a guilted Musketeer Goofy, or if you have both but neither are guilted, this point is moot.
He might be talking about it's usefulness in the Prize Egg Quests.
Well like Nial just said, they changed HT Goofy his Guilt Tier. And Lingering was comparing it to his JP Version, where HT has a 2 Guilt Tier and Musketeer Goofy a 3 Guilt Tier. Resulting in this confusion.

I agree. But the reason the HT Goofy Medal looks a little appealing is because of it's special attack. I don't have alot of Power Medals that Buff/Debuff, so this medal could be handy (still not worth the 3/6k). Of course this medal is nothing compared to Musketeer Goofy in terms of brute strength, but if you would take in consideration that this guy is here to Debuff and make your next attack stronger, he can be quite useful in his own right. If only they made this a farm event...

appleboy82791

Awards

He might be talking about it's usefulness in the Prize Egg Quests.
Well like Nial just said, they changed HT Goofy his Guilt Tier. And Lingering was comparing it to his JP Version, where HT has a 2 Guilt Tier and Musketeer Goofy a 3 Guilt Tier. Resulting in this confusion.

I agree. But the reason the HT Goofy Medal looks a little appealing is because of it's special attack. I don't have alot of Power Medals that Buff/Debuff, so this medal could be handy (still not worth the 3/6k). Of course this medal is nothing compared to Musketeer Goofy in terms of brute strength, but if you would take in consideration that this guy is here to Debuff and make your next attack stronger, he can be quite useful in his own right. If only they made this a farm event...

Thanks for clearing up the thing about the difference in guilt.
And HT Goofy doesn't make the next attack stronger. That attack effect means that it makes its own attack stronger.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Thanks for clearing up the thing about the difference in guilt.
And HT Goofy doesn't make the next attack stronger. That attack effect means that it makes its own attack stronger.
You're welcome
Ooo... misread that. Yeah I'm done, he is useless. Don't even know why they created him. Or that Special Attack for that matter.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Don't really care about the avatar board, I was hoping for one, but the contents aren't really worth it :l 0 AP though yay! Time to stock up on everything.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

This avatar board is not worth the cost, neither is the Goofy medal. Save your jewels. You'll need them. I'm waiting for Story Quests, SENA. That's what I'm waiting for. And Mickey and Brooms too!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OP updated with details on the two Epic Medal Carnival and High Score Challenge.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So what you're saying is, everytime I draw the Upright Deal, I have 3 chances of getting Aqua and/or Ventus?

Patateman

Does someone has the uniform medal in JP version?
Does they worth to try a pull?
What bothers me is that the boost is only for 2 atk.

tsumigami

Does someone has the uniform medal in JP version?
Does they worth to try a pull?
What bothers me is that the boost is only for 2 atk.
i have but don't use them, not even in proud mode restricted deck. in long term, there will be several +3 atk 1 turn buff medal and poohglet is much better even though it's 2 tier buff.

DefiantHeart

Awards
OP updated with details on the two Epic Medal Carnival and High Score Challenge.

Kinda wish you would update the title date, for a moment I thought you guys skipped today's english update, lol. I'm glad I didn't buy that goofy costume, for today's medal carnival I got some decent power medals, and somehow got two illustrated soras in like the 6th draw... that's like the luckiest I've ever been with these. XD

appleboy82791

Awards
It looks like we're getting even more from the epic medal carnivals now. Now there's 3 guaranteed epic medals per draw. I like this. It's another step in the right direction. But we still have a long way to go.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Ugh the current deal actually sounds pretty good why am I out of jewels again. I knew I should have waited, I just keep making terrible decisions in this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back