• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► October 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is Halloween! Jack is here!
img

■ Event Period:

Oct. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 16, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 1, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 16, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details

・Defeat powerful Heartless to get the 5★ Jack Skellington Medal! 
・In addition the 5★ Jack Skellington Medal that can be obtained through the event quest, ALL PLAYERS that log in after Oct. 1 and before Oct. 10 will receive a 5★ Jack Skellington Medal as a login bonus!
img

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Jack Skellington M
Upright
Deals a hit with no attributes.
All

Halloween-themed Weekend-only Raid Event!

● October’s Weekend-only Raid Event!

■Event Period: 
Oct. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 1, 2016 7:00 to Nov. 1, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

October’s Halloween-themed weekend-only raid event is here! 
This month's raid is Hocus Pocus
The raid board has been updated with new rewards, like a 6★ Magic Mirror! 
Additionally, players can earn some extra Medals by defeating a level 10 raid boss!

Raid Board: 
You can unlock nodes on the Raid Board by using Raid Coins earned from defeating event raid boss.

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip, 6★ Dale, and 6★ Moogle Medals!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event, between the following times, you'll be able to get the following bonuses to help you collect Raid Coins!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

•    Spawn rate of raid bosses double!
•    Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

● Coliseum Update for October

■ Event Period: 
Oct. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 1, 2016 7:00 to Nov. 1, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

The October Coliseum update has arrived!

Rank in the top 10,000 and get the Vampire: Wings (Male) and Vampire: Wings (Female), which increases your "Rare Enemy Perk" by +4, giving you an increased chance at encountering rare enemies! Don’t miss out on the chance to get this unique accessory for your avatar!

img

But wait, there’s more! Get the all-new ATK Prize+ & ATK Boost II skill by ranking in the top 2,500! This all-new skill will increase your damage by 1.4 times and greatly increases attack prizes dropped by enemies when triggered!

Coliseum rewards for October are listed below.

■Coliseum Board Rewards

Coliseum Board Rewards
Vampire (Male) Vampire x 1 
Vampire: Mask x 1 
Vampire: Talons x 1 
Attack Boost All I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Poison x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 2 
5★ Chip x 4 
5★ Dale x 4 
6★ Cid x 2
Vampire (Female) Vampire x 1 
Vampire: Headpiece x 1 
Vampire: Bracelets x 1 
Defense Boost I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Paralysis x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Sleep x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 1 
5★ Chip x 4 
5★ Dale x 4 
6★ Cid x 2
NOTE: Skills are attached to 3★ Scrooge Medals, which you can then use to apply the skill to another Medal.

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

■Coliseum Ranking Rewards

Coliseum Ranking Rewards
Rank 1 - 100 ATK Prize+ & ATK Boost II x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Prize Plus x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
Vampire Style (Female) x 1 
Vampire: Wings (Male) x 1 
Vampire: Wings (Female) x 1 
6★ Chip x 5 
6★ Dale x 5 
6★ Cid x 5
Rank 101 - 1,000 ATK Prize+ & ATK Boost II x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Prize Plus x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid x 2
Rank 1,001 - 2,500 ATK Prize+ & ATK Boost II x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Prize Plus x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 2,501 - 10,000 Attack Prize Plus x 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 10,001 - 50,000 Attack Boost II x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 50,001 - 100,000 Attack Boost II x 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
5★ Chip x 3 
5★ Dale x 3
Rank 100,001 - 250,000 Vampire Style (Male) x 1 
5★ Chip x 2 
5★ Dale x 2
Rank 250,001 - 500,000 5★ Chip x 1 
5★ Dale x 1

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: October 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Guess we got some quests to play during the 0 AP Event after all. Nice. Huge fan of Jack, I still needed a Magic Medal that deals a hit with no attributes. And I'm very happy that they didn't put that Vampire Costume behind a pay wall.

Sorakh212

Awards

Not surprised at all. You can't have a Halloween themed KH event without Halloween Town and of course the Pumpkin King :D Kind of annoyed that those wings are very limited though. No way most people especially F2P will be able to rank that high with whales for competition. Ahh well Happy October everyone!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Not surprised at all. You can't have a Halloween themed KH event without Halloween Town and of course the Pumpkin King :D Kind of annoyed that those wings are very limited though. No way most people especially F2P will be able to rank that high with whales for competition. Ahh well Happy October everyone!
You don't have to be a whale to rank top 2500.

tsumigami

You don't have to be a whale to rank top 2500.
the costumes for 10k top ranker actually. isn't that quite difficult? since global ux has huge players compared to JP. the wing especially kinda nice since it can move.

ngc50

Awards

the costumes for 10k top ranker actually. isn't that quite difficult? since global ux has huge players compared to JP. the wing especially kinda nice since it can move.

Top 10,000 shouldn't be difficult. It's all relative to how much you play and what medals you have of course. But for the average free player it should still be easy.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Well I counted the Wings with the rank you need. Because the Wings are the main reason I participate in this one xD But 10k isn't all that difficult.
Top 10,000 shouldn't be difficult. It's all relative to how much you play and what medals you have of course. But for the average free player it should still be easy.
It should be easy yeah. I think only participating should get you in the top 10k.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm f2p and getting to top 10k in Coliseum is pretty impossible. I barely got to top 20k last month. Liking this update anyway, new raid boss and events is always nice. Just gotta wait until Wednesday to get some fairies to get Jack guilted. I'm glad they're giving some extra for rerolls as well.

Muke

whatever
Awards
????

I am F2P (mostly!), too and I am already at Rank 1192... i don't know what's so hard, actually?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
????

I am F2P (mostly!), too and I am already at Rank 1192... i don't know what's so hard, actually?

Well, it's only the first day :D My rank is alright now too, but it always drops a lot by the end of the month. I don't know, I can only get to like... round 20/999 or something.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, it's only the first day :D My rank is alright now too, but it always drops a lot by the end of the month. I don't know, I can only get to like... round 20/999 or something.
LOL I completely forgot, hahahha
You're right of course, lol

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Pros:

-New Easily Guiltable Jack Medal (And plus the free one, you can reroll 2x)
-Vampire Outfit arrives
-Halloween Raid Boss

Cons:

-Still no damn Broom Servants! Dammit SENA, YOU WILL RELEASE THEM AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!
-Getting to Rank 10 still no longer provides enough coins for both normal boards. Not really a point to this limitation, the Whales will already get enough going farther due to what they already have and it doesn't cause non-whales or F2P to spend more. Seems like gypping for the sake of gypping alone.

I'm legitimately ****** at SENA for deliberately holding back the M&B Medals, something needs to be done about it. It continues to be a stain on otherwise good monthly updates, and I'm tired of it. Is there any way to contact them that they'll actually listen to?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pros:

-Vampire Outfit arrives
-Halloween Raid Boss

Cons:

-Still no damn Broom Servants! Dammit SENA, YOU WILL RELEASE THEM AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!
-Getting to Rank 10 still no longer provides enough coins for both normal boards. Not really a point to this limitation, the Whales will already get enough going farther due to what they already have and it doesn't cause non-whales or F2P to spend more. Seems like gypping for the sake of gypping alone.

I'm legitimately ****** at SENA for deliberately holding back the M&B Medals, something needs to be done about it. It continues to be a stain on otherwise good monthly updates, and I'm tired of it. Is there any way to contact them that they'll actually listen to?

Social media. Hounding their CS may get the message passed on, but they really should only be contacted for legitimate technical issues.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Pros:

-Vampire Outfit arrives
-Halloween Raid Boss

Cons:

Pretty much this. XD It's nice they didn't put vampire behind a paywall, wasn't expecting that. XD

LingeringVanitas

RIP jack medal. I can't beat any of those high level enemies in order to get the jack medals. So I wont be able to do it ever. Not with what I got. They just assume everyone somehow has guilted medals or a perfect deck with 6* medals. If they gave out some brooms I may be able to do something with my medals....thinking of just deleting the one free one they gave out. Because wtf am I suppose to do with it???

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
RIP jack medal. I can't beat any of those high level enemies in order to get the jack medals. So I wont be able to do it ever. Not with what I got. They just assume everyone somehow has guilted medals or a perfect deck with 6* medals. If they gave out some brooms I may be able to do something with my medals....thinking of just deleting the one free one they gave out. Because wtf am I suppose to do with it???
Wait what? They gave out a Broom Medal?

Erinxh

Lol F2P here as well and do believe me, getting in top 10k is really hard for F2P players. Iam quite confident in my medals but last ranking i came in ranked somewhere between 13k-14k. So quite impossible for F2P.

Oh and forgot to add. Iam playing in the least populated faction, Ursus. Makes the chance of getting in top 10k in the other factions practically 0%

Ended around 30/999

Last edited:

Cobolt07

Maybe I'm just lucky but as a F2P player it wasn't that hard for me to be in the top 10k. Also wasn't difficult to get the jack medals. Like I said maybe I'm just really lucky though.

I've learned that if you can't power through enemies then a defensive approach is best. Medals with poison/paralyze and a healing medal can take you far.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I wish. I believe he was referring to the free Jack medal everyone got.
Ahh, that makes more sense. Well a magic medal that deals hits with no attribute is still handy, even without the guilt. Also, one of my party members already got him guilted on the second day. I don't think the Quests are that hard.
Lol F2P here as well and do believe me, getting in top 10k is really hard for F2P players. Iam quite confident in my medals but last ranking i came in ranked somewhere between 13k-14k. So quite impossible for F2P.

Oh and forgot to add. Iam playing in the least populated faction, Ursus. Makes the chance of getting in top 10k in the other factions practically 0%

Ended around 30/999
How does your Union affect the ranking you get in events?
Maybe I'm just lucky but as a F2P player it wasn't that hard for me to be in the top 10k. Also wasn't difficult to get the jack medals. Like I said maybe I'm just really lucky though.

I've learned that if you can't power through enemies then a defensive approach is best. Medals with poison/paralyze and a healing medal can take you far.
You know, I'm getting curious. For how long have you guys been playing? What's your deck and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back