• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Preorder new Kingdom Hearts II Sora Figure from SENA Store!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In May 2017, this new Static Arts Gallery Kingdom Hearts II Sora figure will be released in North America. Fans who have access to the Square Enix North American store can preorder the item. The statue costs $49.99.

We are pleased to present this six-inch figure of KINGDOM HEARTS protagonist, Sora! Carefully designing both the sculpt and paint work, our artists were very particular about how best to breathe life into a figure constrained to its smaller six-inch scale. Each material and texture was painstakingly considered during the molding process. To emphasize those subtle details, our artists added a rich layer of patina and delicate detailing to make every inch of the figurine’s surface pop. They also differentiated the paint texture itself, varying application methods between cloth and metal, for example, adding even more value to the overall look and feel of the figure.

The base on which Sora rests his foot features a five-point star motif. This icon represents the magical, world-bending settings of the game. To add to its whimsical quality, translucent material has been used. By leveraging the characteristic of this material, and adding a gradation of color on top, its otherworldly glow has been perfectly recreated.

All these elements and more come together to beautifully showcase the fantastic visual impact of KINGDOM HEARTS!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay but why the hell can't SENA make their static arts figures look exactly like the models from the game's CG? That is all I really want.

But I'm buying this. Nothing can stop me.

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, what I don't get is... why make KH2!Sora figures but no Aqua? Like, it's completely unlogical with 2.8 coming up. Idgi!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm so tired of Sora figures.

In addendum, KHII-related material.

It was literally over a decade ago, and there has been merch out the wazoo for it. Not that we didn't know this was coming, but still. It's like Square / Disney cater to the casual fans that just look at the non-numbered games as irrelevant side-stories. Almost no CoM, Days, BBS, or coded material. DDD has been a little luckier in that regard.

In any case, I'll hold off on this and stick to the PAK figures.

blah blah blah looks nice tho

kostas

Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS II SORA STATIC ARTS GALLERY STATUETTE (Release date, feature)

The upcoming Sora statue is in the February for April 2017 Previews this month. The release date it has is April 26, 2017.
3a5ySaI.jpg

oUmMHyi.jpg

More images:
http://i.imgur.com/XfK0PDL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5BSBTYf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back