• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 16th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A Deal to Remember!

"You know how you were talking the other day about how we all have pasts? When I sit here with you guys, it's weird... I get the strangest feeling." - Xion 

● A Deal to Remember!

The holiday fun continues! This week we're introducing the powerful Illustrated Xion Epic Medal, and presenting the chance to earn the very special (and very useful!) Key Art #1 Medal!

Additionally, we're closing out the year with another high-value deal full of Epic Medals and TWO guaranteed ★6 Medals with 3 dots! Scroll down to see more!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Xion M
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 2

img
■ 385/2 Days Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 16, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Dec. 16, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 7, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)!

Additionally, you will get TWO ★6 Medals that already have their Special Attacks strengthened to 3 dots, which could be Illustrated Xion if you're lucky!

And best of all, if you don't get an Illustrated Xion after 4 draws in this deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Xion on your 5th draw!

During this deal, there's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of the new Medal, which will come with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version the Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ A Special Present!

And we have a special extra opportunity this week!

If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for Illustrated Xion before Jan. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC), you will also receive an exclusive Key Art #1 Medalwith its Special Attack already strengthened to 2 dots as a present!

This is an extremely powerful Medal that can restore 7 ability gauges for 0 cost, making this an very useful addition to many Keyblade setups!

★You can also view a fullscreen version of this amazing artwork by going to the Medal Details screen and tapping on the inspect icon! 

img

★You can also change your Home music to Xion's theme by making Illustrated Xion your Shared Medal!

Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS Key Art #1 M Upright 4 Deals 13 slightly powerful hits. Restores 7 gauges. Single 0

* You will only get a single Key Art #1 for the first Illustrated Xion that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
* You can earn two additional Key Art #1 Medals with 2 dots each by unlocking the Special Attack Bonus for HD Axel (coming in next week's deal) and for Casual Roxas (coming the following week)! 
* The exclusive Key Art #1 Medals will be sent from Jan. 11, 2017.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Dec 16th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Great and all but it's absolutely impossible for me to get such a key art, haha.
Maybe I'll get Xion. >_<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Key Art #2 has been renamed to Key Art #1.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

this is almost too tempting because, i don't have a lot of powerful magic medals.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'd love to have Xion, but I know that with 7000 jewels (two draws) I don't have a snowball's chance in hell. =( I'm going to play it smart this time. I'm going to save up my jewels so someday I can make 5 draws and get an illustrated medal for myself.

Of course, that's all hoping that SE will be merciful and keep up the 5 draws get you an illustrated instead of the 10 it was before. =/

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I actually fear it'll go back to 10 after the Christmas time :(

legosmith311

[FONT=&quot]"★You can also change your Home music to Xion's theme by making Illustrated Xion your Shared Medal!"

I'm trying very hard to hold my wallet shut right now...[/FONT]

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I actually fear it'll go back to 10 after the Christmas time :(

Please nooooo... The gods must grant this poor peasant who has played the game every day (or very close) since release an illustrated medal someday. T.T

Recently Japan had a pull that guaranteed one from a list of medals in which all but one was illustrated (and the one that wasn't was a premium, IIRC). SENA should give us that for Christmas.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

I'm trying very hard to hold my wallet shut right now...

keep it shut. the game is designed very much like your standard free-to-play game and once you drop once, they've got you. The way they have been balancing recent events indicates they are trying very hard to get more people to drop cash and it's just not worth it, you'll be in an endless loop of paying more and more to keep up with the absurd difficulty curve.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

It'd be one thing if the game was particularly fun or engaging to play; if there were a KH-lite type game where you have to buy tournaments in a coliseum, and the gameplay was actually fun and varied, I'd drop money so damn quick your head would spin.

This game doesn't change.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

This game's been hanging on the loading screen for the last few days. -_-

Luxu

Awards

I have pulled Illustrations before! (Sometimes two in the same draw)

I think I might be able to pull >once< and get it, but that is highly unlikely I feel.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I have pulled Illustrations before! (Sometimes two in the same draw)

I think I might be able to pull >once< and get it, but that is highly unlikely I feel.

I still haven't gotten a single illustrated medal :l I'm not complaining though, I've had a decent luck and my medals are okay but it would be nice because they're so pretty. I love Nomura's art so much. Someday I'll get one!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Whenever I'm mad for not having illus I go over to the JP version and basically just get some in like 1 draw.....

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Whenever I'm mad for not having illus I go over to the JP version and basically just get some in like 1 draw.....

Well not all of us have the JP version.

Here's to hoping SENA will give us a draw like that for Christmas. It probably won't happen... But SENA has been becoming slightly more fair recently. Slightly.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

^ and being slightly fair is better than being not fair at all.

Crysaxel

Sweet, if only I didn't spend my 3000 munny on the other pack yesterday. If I would have just waited one day I could have done it. Oh well, time to save up again. :D

crrazzycat

keep it shut. the game is designed very much like your standard free-to-play game and once you drop once, they've got you. The way they have been balancing recent events indicates they are trying very hard to get more people to drop cash and it's just not worth it, you'll be in an endless loop of paying more and more to keep up with the absurd difficulty curve.

this XD
i was strictly f2p all until 2 months ago, those new premium medals just look more n more attractive, luckily i got my key art 5 now n decided i should continue strictly f2p from now on :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I stand by being upset that they locked the second 100 Jewel objective behind sets of level 200 enemies that are just impossible for me to beat on every single jewel event this week. I really hope this doesn't become a trend. If they hadn't done that I'd be sitting at enough Jewels for three pulls. Still not enough, but I'd be getting there.

I don't have the patience to even attempt to try to play that quest to get Wakka to guilt him, as it wasn't even dropping six star medals of any of the medals when I tried.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I wholeheartedly agree. Denying "low-level" player 700/1400 jewels like that is just fucking cheap. Wasn't able to beat even one of those either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back