• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/10 - Unchained χ JP Update: Premium Draw, Spring Donald costumes, High Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b]2/10 - Unchained ? JP Update: Premium Draw, Spring Donald costumes, High Score[/b]

Let's see what offerings KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan has for us this week!

Premium Draw from 2/10~2/17 features Terra=Xehanort! This exclusive medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Terra=Xehanort's ability is called Darkness End. It costs 4 SP to increase Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn and inflict 8 hits at all targets that deal more damage the more SP you have.

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5.

Key Art #3 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Roxas Plain Clothes Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, 13 hits
King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Terra Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 13 high-power hits
Axel SP Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] 8 hits that deals more damage if the player has more HP
Pooh and Piglet [1 target | 2 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 for 1 turn, recovers HP, 1 hit

High Score Event is held from 2/10~2/16, featuring the Man Wearing a Black Coat. Try your best to get the highest score possible to get this exclusive reward!

Man Wearing a Black Coat's ability costs 1 SP and affects all targets. He removes status effects on the player and the enemy, recovers a large amount of HP, and inflicts 11 hits at fixed damage.

Spring Donald and Daisy costumes will be available from 2/10~2/16 for 2500 jewels each!

Spring Donald Costume
Scrooge?6
(Ability1 & Attack Up L 100%) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Ability Prize & Attack Up XL) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Second Chance) x 1
Magic Mirror?6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants?6 x 1 Broom Servant?5 x 1
Mystic Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie?6 x 2
Cid5?6 x 1 Spring Donald Costume x 1
Spring Donald Costume Hat x 1 Spring Donald Costume Earring x 1
Spring Donald Costume Bracelet x 1 Spring Donald Style x 1

Spring Daisy Costume
Scrooge?6
(Ability1 & Attack Up L 100%) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Ability Prize & Attack Up XL) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Second Chance) x 1
Magic Mirror?6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants?6 x 1 Broom Servant?5 x 1
Mystic Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie?6 x 2
Cid5?6 x 1 Spring Daisy Costume x 1
Spring Daisy Costume Ribbon x 1 Spring Daisy Costume Earring x 1
Spring Daisy Costume Bracelet x 1 Spring Daisy Style x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back Spring Donald Costume Hat Skill Luck +6
Spring Daisy Costume Ribbon

Updated 2/11/2017: Valentine's #Confession Campaign will be held until 2/14 at 15:00 JST! Write a confession in your profile comment with the hashtag [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]#告白[/FONT][/COLOR] to get the Fluffy Heart accessory!

The reward will be distributed on 2/15 at 15:00 JST. 

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back Fluffy Heart Skill Luck +3

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: 2/10 - Unchained ? JP Update: Premium Draw, Spring Donald costumes, High Score

ho boy these outfits are so cute omg ;; the JP version makes me regret starting the EN one but I'm too deep into the game to abandon it or switch completely. Might scout tho.. especially since the JP one throws more jewels at me.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/10 - Unchained ? JP Update: Premium Draw, Spring Donald costumes, High Score

Interesting how the Young Xehanort HSC doesn't seem to have a secondary medal prize. Hopefully that means it's easier to obtain than other big medal prizes. Not too sure about fixed damage, but a Curaga+Esuna for 1SP sounds amazing. Though it Esuna's the foe too, so he would clash with Poison strategies.

The new outfits are nice, but Skill+6 being another headgear piece not so much. Guess it's nice for those who don't have one yet, but for the rest of us...I'm waiting on Skill+6 parts for non-head spots, like hands or back. Something to push the combo past +21.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Spring outfits? It's still winter darn it! Sure the climate where I live has made winter practically nonexistent and it's effectively gone now, but I will not let people whisk it away like this!

Yes, I'm bitter. My favorite season is becoming less and less existent every year and I'm sad. Don't judge me.

Anyway, I heard the new medal is pretty good. Too bad I'll never get it, much less get it guilted. lol

D

Deleted member

Man Wearing a Black Coat's ability costs 1 SP and affects all targets. He removes status effects on the player and the enemy, recovers a large amount of HP, and inflicts 11 hits at fixed damage.
lol what

why bother hiding who it is (i mean aside from the obvious of just looking at him, ddd came out half a decade ago)

the donald outfit is really cute. pastelssssss

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Spring outfits? It's still winter darn it! Sure the climate where I live has made winter practically nonexistent and it's effectively gone now, but I will not let people whisk it away like this!

Yes, I'm bitter. My favorite season is becoming less and less existent every year and I'm sad. Don't judge me.

Anyway, I heard the new medal is pretty good. Too bad I'll never get it, much less get it guilted. lol

LOL. Radiance, I'm with you. I'm in Florida and I think we've had one week...one week only...of so-called winter. Highs in the 60s is not winter. I'm a woman of winter stuck in the hell of Florida. Where are you?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i think march we get the multi and main story will chane into the rebith just like nomura said it would though

Pacrolash

Its actually painful to watch how JP have YMX medal and we still didnt see HSC with Terra and ven
On the other hand I may actually be able to get decent set up for him after all since he looks so delicious with this art and special attack. Im gonna be so salty if I would not be able to get at least one of this medal just for collection

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

The costumes are cute ;_; I'd really like illustrated Terra, but I'd probably just get the key art a third time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back